Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I watched bits of the match last night, Inter Madrid were not impressive really...Got more reminders of how annoying CR is, funny his antics - he just can't help himself...Once a douche, always a douche

A

AY007

AS says real madrid will buy Neymar.
Neymar would like to go to real madrid but the question is if he comes in time or in winter.
santos and real madrid thinking about this.

El Gato

Villarato!
Not now, winter it seems. Neymar isn't cup tied, postponing transfer will give Higuain his time to recover and to fight for his position with Benziza and will not overcrowd the squad forcing anymore transfers.

All in all Adebayor would be a better choice simply, because he isn't good enough to surpass Higuain or Benzema and he would be happy to play in RM.

There has to be something to this situation, but who knows when you have those stinking newspapers stirring shit all the time.

Beast

The Observer
Wow i like the new forum icons.. nice

second , Barndoor play nice attitude is simply temp .. the moment he start rotting on the bench he will start create problems..
the reason he wants to be back is that he think Jose will play him too much , he is not taking into consideration the situation of Higuain

A

AY007

if neymar comes so i must laugh loud.
maybe neymar is in 2 or 3 years a good player but he cant play together with higuain or benzema.
so we have three attacker.
i dont understand perez und MOU!

also all the players have alike style.
maybe neymar is different but he isnt a striker like drogba or manolo.

so we can play with 2 strikers (higuain/benzema) and in need ronaldo can play as striker.

WOLFE you post was well done ! ;)

El Gato

Villarato!
second , Barndoor play nice attitude is simply temp .. the moment he start rotting on the bench he will start create problems..
the reason he wants to be back is that he think Jose will play him too much , he is not taking into consideration the situation of Higuain

I don't think he would create more problems than Neymar potentially can and not only on the attitude basis.

M

mitkoa7x

Neymar can bite my shiny metal ass...
RM can sign a thousand strikers but ull still suck :lol:

A

AY007

2 years ago, neymar was one of the best youngsters ever but at that time his character was well.
everyone speak bad about him today because he is arrogant and he has a strange style.
but all what we can say that he is a good striker but we must wait for a long time to see him in big games.
after that we can say if he has a big mentality or not.
at now only what we can do is to wait!

i think he will come ! :O

Last edited:
A

AY007

i hope kaka will leave real madrid.
he is a bad player.
we can buy an other mitfielder.
if we dont do this then we have a problem.
but kaka plays bad and he earns a lot of money.
this is a big reason why he should leave real madrid.
i think that we can buy a mitfielder who is not angry if he doesnt play much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans