Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
4-3-3, with Di Maria on one side and Benzema/Higuain/CR on the other. Anything against that? Typical to Mourinho's tactics of counterattacking Barca.

And I still didn't get to know what a 'big game' is, please clarify.

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Ach, he's a good player and i wouldn't have minded seeing him at Barca, that's how much i rate him. He is still young to, he will get better with more experience.

E

estranged

“I always like to play the Galaxy," Mourinho said. "They want to play football. They don’t like to play a defensive match, they want to give a good game to the fans, and because of that, that is the kind of team I like to play in preseason.They’re not obsessed with the result"

:lol:

Yugi

“I always like to play the Galaxy," Mourinho said. "They want to play football. They don’t like to play a defensive match, they want to give a good game to the fans, and because of that, that is the kind of team I like to play in preseason.They’re not obsessed with the result"

ROFLMAO

so-much-win.jpg

he really is living his own world

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Mourinho is such a tool, disingenuous to a fault but that's not really revelatory...It's that mass media still seems to fawn all over themselves for him and rarely call him on his BS

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If, God willing, he doesn't win any trophy this season too... the mask made of success that he has on all the time covering up his ugly tool face will finally drop down to expose the insecure, self-obsessed cunt that he is

El Gato

Villarato!
I thought we've already established that those Madridistas who are sensible enough do not care about Mourinho's "I'm looking for media attention" statements? Do you guys are still bothered about Mourinho's media whines?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I thought we've already established that those Madridistas who are sensible enough do not care about Mourinho's "I'm looking for media attention" statements? Do you guys are still bothered about Mourinho's media whines?

Cules are more obsessed about Mourinho than anyone else in the world. 99% of them.

Either way, I see the irony in what he says but anyone with a little intelligence would understand this is a compliment to LA Galaxy for hosting Real Madrid in a match that doesn't matter really. How you can get 'flummoxed' by a statement like this is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans