Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Gio is making the point that if Real can do that this year, they can do it every year and hence "end of Barça's dynasty"

I think that by making the Clasico's irrelevant, Mourinho has already surrendered the CL and the Copa. While the Liga has always been the more important title for Cules, the CL has always been more important for Madridistas. Mourinho is basically hoping that someone else knocks out Barça so that he could win the CL, because he has all but come out and say that Barça cannot be beat.

it makes me smile.

Hey if Real can win the CL and Liga this season and repeat that next season as well than my hats off to them regardless of any Clasico results. At that point I might start to question if its the end of this Barcelona era.

However one trophyless season is hardly an end of an era in my books. Being able to stop Barca from winning La Liga and the CL one year is one thing, repeating the feat is an entirely different matter...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A dirty, dirty side...they don't pull up on any balls, always going through the player, even when they are often late

Beast

The Observer
Pinch, not a pull down...you know what kind of a pull down would be required to pull a 6 ft man in full gallop to the ground?...by his shorts?...He'd have to wrap his arms around Kaka

Wear shorts and let your Mrs pull it down and see how easy it is ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans