Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricknattery

RM in trouble? No problem, the ref comes to the rescue. I could not watch the game, but had already an idea how it went, come here and guess what? Happened exactly as I thougt it would, The only predictable thing in this league is the bias of the refs

The orders are clear. RM will win the league and if they need help for that, do it, no matter how obvious it is

F

Flavia

And Bilbao could've scored the two sitters they got in the first half.

It's pointless people.
It's not. A team not taking its chance doesn't equal is ok to call a dive a pk. I wasn't too keen on this, but ricknattery was right. The refs always favour rm, it's shameful, really. 9 goals from pks to cr7 already.

ammarfcb

ze special one
And Bilbao could've scored the two sitters they got in the first half.

It's pointless people.

oh well. you losing points is an inevitability. and we properly will lose some points too. we're only half way through the season. i just think it's abit ridiculous that a player can have 23 goals. and almost half of them from penalties. tbf some of them are legit. but theres about 4-5 that aren't. refereeing has been kind to you so far but you never know when a team might come along and beat you fair and square.

Michael Laudrup on CDR : "it's not about the lineup madrid have, it's about the mentality"

jairzinho

Its too bad Athletic couldn't get a result. They played well in the first 45, but missed 1 too many chances. The miss from Llorente was the worst.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
oh well. you losing points is an inevitability. and we properly will lose some points too. we're only half way through the season. i just think it's abit ridiculous that a player can have 23 goals. and almost half of them from penalties. tbf some of them are legit. but theres about 4-5 that aren't. refereeing has been kind to you so far but you never know when a team might come along and beat you fair and square.

Michael Laudrup on CDR : "it's not about the lineup madrid have, it's about the mentality"
Don't bet on it... They might lose 3 against us, but they'll get at least 5 more penalties in the league and their opponents a few goals disallowed

ricknattery

Don't bet on it... They might lose 3 against us, but they'll get at least 5 more penalties in the league and their opponents a few goals disallowed

and we have to play at our best to beat them because they still can rely on the refs every time they face us(or any other team) like when they allow RM to behave like criminals on the pitch and still don't get red carded

ammarfcb

ze special one

sadly, history only remembers the winners. and unless we win the liga we can't complain about the biased refereeing we will just be ignored. however if we win it when can talk bout how we overcome the refs + madrid + 18 other teams. i'm gonna stop watching madrid games. just abit repetitive

E

estranged

The ref didn't really help RM here. Mallorca was robbery in the broad daylight but Bielsa clearly needs to tell his defenders to stop being morons. That redneck looking dude who gave away the penalty was lucky to have given away another one in the first half, but he still didn't learn his lesson and in the end gave away a cheap penalty, Kaka knew how and when to go down though. Anyways, this was week 19 guys, halfway through the season, a clasico at the camp nou and 60 points left so it ain't over yet.

jairzinho

Its Getafe next for Madrid. Another 3 points i guess. Should be easy too. Don't expect Getafe to put up a fight like they do against Barca. They'll lie down as usual. Its Madrid.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The ref didn't really help RM here. Mallorca was robbery in the broad daylight but Bielsa clearly needs to tell his defenders to stop being morons. That redneck looking dude who gave away the penalty was lucky to have given away another one in the first half, but he still didn't learn his lesson and in the end gave away a cheap penalty, Kaka knew how and when to go down though. Anyways, this was week 19 guys, halfway through the season, a clasico at the camp nou and 60 points left so it ain't over yet.

That first time Kaka went down wasn't a penaldo in a million miles... The first penalty was extremely unnecessary, though, and I believe it wouldn't have been called had it been the other way around. The second penalty was very cheap, but didn't really influence the result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans