Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavi_78

ah, Getafe, that will always remember of the penalty RM got for a foul which is 1. not a foul and 2. outside the box. So you are right, it will be easy for RM

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Sad thought: These were the two teams RM were most likely to lose points against (bar us and possibly Valencia)

Badger

before the mallorca goal i thought there would be limit. were the ref's just couldn't help madrid any more. but an offside 2 meters from the halfway line changed that all
I agree with that watching them is just pointless and frustrating.

E

estranged

That first time Kaka went down wasn't a penaldo in a million miles... The first penalty was extremely unnecessary, though, and I believe it wouldn't have been called had it been the other way around. The second penalty was very cheap, but didn't really influence the result.

The first one wasn't a penalty but it was an unnecessary tug at Kaka's shirt in the box, as a defender you should know better than that, after that i had an inkling that Bilbao would give away a cheap pen.

dalitis8

Banned
That redneck looking dude

:lol:

20081001dasdasftb_40.jpg

jairzinho

correction. actually its Zaragoza next. another walloping.

Next four matches for Madrid are Zaragoza (H), Getafe (A), Levante (H), Racing (H). Hard to see them dropping any points in a hurry.

ricknattery

The ref didn't really help RM here....

First penalty for a dive, or at least a questionable decision(we know they always favour them anyway)
CR should have been red carded in first half, or in second half(didn't happen)
Bilbao is robbed a penalty which was Ramos' second yellow

Refs did help RM

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Typical RM game:
1. Opponent plays better
2. You get your hopes up
3. RM get a penalty
4. Opponent presses self-destruct button
5. ???
6. Anger

dalitis8

Banned
First penalty for a dive, or at least a questionable decision(we know they always favour them anyway)
CR should have been red carded in first half, or in second half(didn't happen)
Bilbao is robbed a penalty which was Ramos' second yellow

Refs did help RM

The Bilbao player dived.

But I agree, the Madrid penalty was controversial. Kaka was prolly going down anyway, before any shirt pulling took place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans