Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Been reading all those schism theories posted here. Intriguing. Maybe those Spanish journalists really are on to something. Maybe not.

If it came to a schism I'd pick Ramos, Xabi, Iker and the other Spaniards over Pepe, Penaldo and Mou any day. Without a shred of doubt.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Been reading all those schism theories posted here. Intriguing. Maybe those Spanish journalists really are on to something. Maybe not.

If it came to a schism I'd pick Ramos, Xabi, Iker and the other Spaniards over Pepe, Penaldo and Mou any day. Without a shred of doubt.

that look :lol:

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Sod Lowe works for Real Madrid TV, he wouldn't make up BS because otherwise he would be sacked

ammarfcb

ze special one
Someone needs to gif-itize that look so we can use it on any WTF-inducing posts

we need to put it face to face with this
tumblr_ltzvdxw4Xj1qkiyj4o2_250.gif

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Is this situation getting messy because it actually,is and there is actual trouble in the squad or is this situation getting messy because the press are in the middle of the Copa Del Rey clasicos and the story sells? I’ve no doubt the story is true, I have doubt if there is real trouble brewing between Ramos, Iker, and Mourinho and his Portugese ‘crew’. After all as Sid Lowe said, this discussion was spoken in a respectful manner. But then again this is not the first time a story like this has broken in the press. It was only a few years ago when it was supposedly Team Raul Vs Team Brazil et al.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Hmm interesting, you put a Spaniard and former Spain youth coach and international player on team Portugal? I know he’s a northerner and Ramos an Andalusian, but still. Tough call seeing how Karanka is always crawling around Mou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans