Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Best. Team. In. The. World. FACT.

Hockey_celebration_fail.gif

do u ever get rejected by man utd fans or are they ok with 2 timing. <insert rooney/giggs joke>

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Jose Callejon : "I thought Barca didn't talk about referees, something must have changed. I don't know why."

I see the scum are already letting the success get to their heads... interesting!!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Some thing must have changed....

the change is not yet complete and they already can't ctrl them selves from a childish jibe :facepalm:

El Gato

Villarato!
Doubt he won't be established down there. Carvalho only played his last two games due to Ramos suspension and Pepe given a midfield role. We'll see what Mourinho plans for him.

gingerless

Jose Callejon : "I thought Barca didn't talk about referees, something must have changed. I don't know why."

I see the scum are already letting the success get to their heads... interesting!!

typical, it's easy to run your mouth when you're enjoying a bit of success but the kid better watch his tongue, could come back to haunt him. it's something that never crosses a douche bag's mind though, their range of thinking doesn't go beyond that of 'here and now'

Clockwise

Buccaneer
typical, it's easy to run your mouth when you're enjoying a bit of success but the kid better watch his tongue, could come back to haunt him. it's something that never crosses a douche bag's mind though, their range of thinking doesn't go beyond that of 'here and now'

considering to assign a rating to thinking level of a douche is absurd.there's no such thing as "thinking" for douche bags. douchology has recently discovered that they have a function that is similar to thinking that is to help them stay alive. the system's effectiveness can rival a Sea cucumber's defense system. they use the vibration of the brushwood they have on their scalps. the downside of the system is that it only works when there is wind.

dalitis8

Banned

It would be so epic if CSKA Moscow did a number on these bastards.

CSKA-Moscow@2.-old-logo.png

gingerless

considering to assign a rating to thinking level of a douche is absurd.there's no such thing as "thinking" for douche bags. douchology has recently discovered that they have a function that is similar to thinking that is to help them stay alive. the system's effectiveness can rival a Sea cucumber's defense system. they use the vibration of the brushwood they have on their scalps. the downside of the system is that it only works when there is wind.

this explains why they find it hilarious when someone farts, it is a rare opportunity for them to catch wind

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Some one punched cuntejon in his face yet?

It's funny that jose cuntejon and jose pussynho share the first name... If this is not a match made in heaven I don't know what is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans