Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I hate all this defeatist talk from the Barcelona camp. Its is quite saddening.

Means they're either new followers of this whole football game or just pessimistic kids with no fighting spirit whatsoever. Not gonna bother myself with all the nonsense they write all the time.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Means they're either new followers of this whole football game or just pessimistic kids with no fighting spirit whatsoever. Not gonna bother myself with all the nonsense they write all the time.
Sth like that ...

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose - its as easy as that. There is still no reason not to look forward to next season. And i still enjoy the clasico(s), even if they might not matter much anymore (at least the la liga one).

Its still gonna be a strange season, with us being victorious in the direct matchups but not winning the title. Reminds me a lot of the 99/00 CL season where Bayern beat RM 3 out of 4 times just to see RM lift the trohpy at the end. But thats how la liga works and you deserve the title when you are the better team in 38 matches (its are a bit overshadowed by debatable ref decisions, but still) ...

M

mitkoa7x

Getafe host Merda in the next round, I hope they play as well as they did against us.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
tumblr_ly8jalen181r0q4mmo1_500.gif

ammarfcb

ze special one
lol.. Ricardo was pure shit in the last 2 games he played..

last game was Pepe

im not saying he was good. but he was the only one that i saw back. didn't see the whole game but saw the majority of it...didn't see pepe. maybe he just became invisible to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans