Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

You do realize by a perfect team he means that for every position he has numerous players to utilise, hence he doesn't need Van Persie, and not that the team is indeed perfect and plays outstanding football on some other Galactico level? Raed explained it more or less, Barca do need him more than RM in that aspect of depth.
I really doubt that's what he implied with "perfect". The sentence, as it is at least, does sound arrogant. If he wanted to emphasize rm's depth, "complete squad" or something else would be a better choice of words.

El Gato

Villarato!
I really doubt that's what he implied with "perfect". The sentence, as it is at least, does sound arrogant. If he wanted to emphasize rm's depth, "complete squad" or something else would be a better choice of words.

You can doubt whatever you want to doubt. As I recall any recent events and statements of Valdano's he hasn't been anything but classy towards Barcelona so it's senseless for him to have show an ass attitude all of a sudden.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That statement is arrogance and mockery personified... Whoever doesn't think so is either deluded or just doesn't want to face the facts

Maria

I don't really care what Florentino's former puppet has to say about Barca, but this is very funny:

Valdano: "I have the feeling that Guardiola is afraid to play the CdR final at Camp Nou because of the posibility of being more fans of Athletic then of Barcelona" :rofl1:

If Pep would have said that he preffers Bernabeu, I'm sure the madridistas would have found another alterior motive..:lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: he's gone mental or what!? Why would there be more fans for Athletic than us in our den!?

Regarding him being 'classy' with his recent statements about us... Well if he didn't he'd sure look like a greaseball that he is. Barca commanded respect. At the same time didn't let the success reach their heads. But as soon as we slipped a bit and Madrid accumulated more points than us, which is with a LOT of help from the refs, the inherent arrogant assholes are now coming out of the closet... Cuntejon first and now this one!!

I really can't wait till Messi & co. whoop your asses again fucktards. Let's wait and see whether you really have the 'near perfect' team

Maria

Cuntejon first and now this one!!

And Arbeloa..also Ramos was crying on twitter after his red card against us, saying that they are persecuted and that he didn't even touched Busi:)lol: the little cunt forgot that he was suspended only a game after what he did to Puyi and Xavi)..only for him to say a few days later(after the game against Getafe) that the reffs are humans and they shouldn't be criticized.

gingerless

:lol: he's gone mental or what!? Why would there be more fans for Athletic than us in our den!?

Regarding him being 'classy' with his recent statements about us... Well if he didn't he'd sure look like a greaseball that he is. Barca commanded respect. At the same time didn't let the success reach their heads. But as soon as we slipped a bit and Madrid accumulated more points than us, which is with a LOT of help from the refs, the inherent arrogant assholes are now coming out of the closet... Cuntejon first and now this one!!

I really can't wait till Messi & co. whoop your asses again fucktards. Let's wait and see whether you really have the 'near perfect' team

spot on, these assholes just crawl out of the cave now that they feel they're going to win something and run their mouths

Yugi

when they win liga, they will probably lose motivation and most of them will retire because they beat best team ever
so perez will have to spend another 0.5bln to bring new faces and compete, it will take them 3 years to get their shit together and than it will just repeat itself
:troll:

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I don't really care what Florentino's former puppet has to say about Barca, but this is very funny:

Valdano: "I have the feeling that Guardiola is afraid to play the CdR final at Camp Nou because of the posibility of being more fans of Athletic then of Barcelona" :rofl1:

If Pep would have said that he preffers Bernabeu, I'm sure the madridistas would have found another alterior motive..:lol:

Nah he probably meant it in a classy way...

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
What's wrong with Valdano's statement anyway? It's not like our presidents and representatives haven't said anything similar before...

But more importantly...
About the news on Diario Marca of this saturday, I can affirm that in any moment I have opened doors for a negotiation to leave Real Madrid
- Kaká

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What's wrong with Valdano's statement anyway? It's not like our presidents and representatives haven't said anything similar before...
Last time some body from our hierarchy made such an arrogant statement was Laporta. That too he never named them. He just explained that we create Balon D'or's and that the other possible model is to buy them(They bought CR7 and Kaka just then)

Valdano here tried to make a mock. This is not what is expected from such a high profile man. Last 3 and a half years none of our representatives ever suggested that they are not as good as us.... Not to my knowledge

El Gato

Villarato!
Gee, what's the big deal? I would have thought life is too short to waste time for such pointless whining about random comments spread by shit stirring Spanish media. Stop behaving like a bunch of virgins.

Deco 20, we both know nothing's going to happen.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Whoever is whining!? If any body is whining it's Madrid dirty players, about the refs, and the fans supporting them.

Just pointing out that the arrogant behaviour would come back to haunt you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans