Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
Please tell me one legitimate reason why would you give a rat's ass about what Valdano says (even though in the point that he is trying to get across he is perfectly correct). Samely I don't give a toss about what Laporta or, I don't know, that idiot Stoichkov have to say if they were to come out and try to sound like pros in football matters.

And stop reading information sourced by the Spanish unless it's match relevant. It won't get you far if you take Marca/AS/EMD/Sport/defensacentral/COPE/ElPais stuff seriously.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I won't give a rat's ass if Stoichkov does some thing like that, nor do I if Laporta does it. But I'd surely be upset if Cruyff made such a statement. just sayin'

There's a certain decorum that needs to be followed by the who's who

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
well then, he hasn't even got the tiny amount of brains I expected he got. never mind!!

Forgive me, I've got an impression that your hierarchy have even that. And weren't you the one who said he hasn't been any thing but classy regarding his statements related to us!?!?

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
Nah, it's fine, Cules are allowed to have a completely different definition of arrogance than everyone else in the world.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Whoever is talking about cules!? Did I stutter when I said I was talking about the Madrid hierarchy and the players!?

El Gato

Villarato!
You didn't, I did and you seem to have not grasped the meaning, or maybe it was me not putting it properly. Doesn't matter. This conversation is pointless anyway. Keep up the argument over Madrid being scum if you desire to.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
pointless anyway... In fact we are better off not reminding you that arrogant stuff come back to bite you right in the ass, at least we could rub it all in your face when the right time comes.

You never should have supported those statements in the first place, if it were so pointless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans