Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

I really feel sad for Real Sociedad... They won't know what hit them! Complete massacre next week :(

Sociedad are going to get the full wrath of RM. Their longest run out of form is 2 games so its time to start butchering again :angry:

Trickykid

What a pathetic, filthy piece of shit club Mou has succeded in turning Los Merengues into. I mean, as a long time Barca fan obviously I've never been a fan of Real Madrid, but at least they used to carry themselves with some dignity. If they had any left, they would've fired El Traductor and his cronies a long, long time ago. What a fucking disgrace.

M

mitkoa7x

What a pathetic, filthy piece of shit club Mou has succeded in turning Los Merengues into. I mean, as a long time Barca fan obviously I've never been a fan of Real Madrid, but at least they used to carry themselves with some dignity. If they had any left, they would've fired El Traductor and his cronies a long, long time ago. What a fucking disgrace.

They sold out their values for 5 mins of fame again. The real problem for RM is Florentino Perez IMHO.

mixer

3471395.jpg
i got dis :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans