Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mixer

madrid players and staff yesterday tried to enter villarreal's dressing-room threatening to beat them up - @AlbertLlimos (info from Diego Garcia)

jLij.png

F

Flavia

madrid players and staff yesterday tried to enter villarreal's dressing-room threatening to beat them up - @AlbertLlimos (info from Diego Garcia)
This is going too far... And I don't doubt its true, they completely lost it. Imagine if they had lost the game...

Sport is reporting it: http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/lig...-del-villarreal-espero-paradas-romero-1574463

Crynaldo was the leader, apparently. What a f&cking disgrace. I'd be ashamed if this was the team I support.

Barcaa

If thats true thats an utter disgrace.I would be ashamed to support them if I was one of their supporters (Which is never going to happen)

Clks

Hardly surprising, Mou and his gang stopped surprising me with their antics a loooooooooong time ago. This should be expected from him and his teams.

poncirus

Referee was very good. His only real mistake was not giving that Villareal penalty. Maybe sometimes too easy on giving fouls and yellows, but nothing out of ordinary.

But most importantlly, he refused to take shit from Real players and scum on their bench, unlike many other La Liga referees. He just didn't let them get away with plain savagery and intimidation, what they ususally manage to.

Yeah, game turned into incident. But the calls were right and offenders will get suspensions. When they come back, they'll start doing this vile shit all over again. But if some other referee shows balls and suspensions start flying again, they'll have to think twice in the future.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If it were true I won't want my best players to play them next time... they might go to any extreme!!

F

Flavia

is this from a reliable source??
Sport is reporting it: http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/lig...-del-villarreal-espero-paradas-romero-1574463

google:

Pushing and insults at the referee's dressing room Liga RSS
The Madrid sought to fight in the locker room and waited Villarreal Stops Romero

The Real Madrid players lost their nerve and entered the local costume players encarándose with Villarreal for a fight

The tension of the players of Real Madrid ended a sorry sight AFP

SPORT.es | 22.03.2012 | 12:36 pm

The state of tension experienced by the madridisimo led to regrettable action for Real Madrid in the tunnel at the end of the match against Villarreal at El Madrigal and served to the whites they were left two new points in the standings.

The tense situation came to the point that the players of Real Madrid even entered the locker room after the meeting local looking for a fight. Said Thursday the journalist Diego Garcia based on information from the environment Villarreal white players went into the locker room 'yellow' encarándose with locals and inviting them to stick.

As revealed on Thursday Newspaper Mediterranean, Ronaldo was the one who led "a series of attempts at provocation" to the Villarreal players and even managed to take off the shirt before Fernando Roig and Llaneza in attitude cocky, shouting: "This is of shame, not professional football. "

What's more, SPORT also has learned that the players of Real Madrid came to wait for the collegiate stops after Romero changed in the locker room and close the locker room of the referee had insults and shoves.

This series of incidents once again highlight the sorry state of tension that runs through the Real Madrid, generated in part by the new theory and try to sell arbitration from the capital.
The controversial policy splashed

The serious incidents involving white issue also reach the policy because, according to information coming from Villarreal and published Ona FM, there were people from the board of Real Madrid who also went down to the locker room, where the image was experienced was "grotesque."

Alissa

Some Madrid fans are laughing over Cules because they celebrate the 6 points gap, what I don't understand though is why are Madrid and the fans acting like cry babies if 'it's no big deal'?! It's still in their hand if they want to win La Liga, all they have to do is play and win, if they keep winning there's nothing Barca can do about it. Point is, they are afraid, they see the 6 points gab as a big deal because they don't trust themselves to win all the remaining games. Such cowards. What they should be doing right now is the exact opposite, see where the things went wrong and try to correct them asap. They had 80 freaking minutes to win the game before all the drama started, they didn't do it. FHS just stop moaning and do it better the next time, see this is why this Real wont win La Liga, they have no character, no winner mentality.

I don't even want to know what is going to happen if they happen to lose a game (other than the one in Camp Nou of course) and Barca keeps winning. The apocalypse?

Yugi

second time this season I decided not to watch the game (I gave up after Sociedad game)
I guess I wont be seeing Madrid game anymore this season :D

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Lmao at the thought of that sissy penaldo starting a fight :lol:

They're going to dig their grave in League if they continue like this... Not that I'm complaining
what they don't need is to put more pressure on themselves and this is exactly what they're doing...however it is really too funny they feel so insecure with a 6 points gap. so much for shaking their fear of Barca off :lol: Pep doesn't think it a given that we'll beat them in Camp Nou and they're already sure of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans