Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ath0s

ath0s is gullible :pep:

attachment fag is not an insult man, chill. Its just a joke, no need to take it offensively.

And I wouldnt touch WOW with a 10 meter pole.

ok, i shouldn't have taken offense to it.

but out of nowhere i have anfielded, you and that other guy trolling me.

i still don't know how i deserved it..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
attatchment fag is the worst insult going trust me, i don't even bother posting pics anymore
nxkih3.jpg.gif

DucdeOrléans

well... discussion, any kind, with Ducde does call for insults :pep:

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there-_clean_-l.png

I know my trolls when I see them and then it's time for the heavy equipment.:pep:

But to be honest I doubt that he is Daltis unless he has changed his nationality.

And if he indeed was Daltis, Super Mario and him would probably have had one of their pointless husband and wife discussion.:lol:

DucdeOrléans

Super Mario has/had two husbands in here... dalitis and Nimaraya. He also got a divorce from Ed :lol:

Well thankfully I don't know anything about that but it seems Daltis was his absolute favourite considering their daily discussions. Man, that shit beats everything I have seen on this forum and there have been a couple of bizarre moments.

Maybe I should write to Athos in Danish and see if he actually is Danish.

Athos, er det rigtig, at du er Daltis under en ny IP adresse og har ændret din nationalitet fra cypriot til dansker i løbet af den seneste uge?

If he replies to that in Danish we can safely say that he is NOT Daltis unless he learned Danish this past week.:pep:

DucdeOrléans

Or he is using a translator or a Danish friend is helping him ;)

Well it is easy to stop grammatical mistakes. I have done that a couple of times here when people claimed they could speak French and Italian.:lol: (usually they were trolls)

But no way this guy is Daltis. Although we disagreed in the discussion we agreed to disagree without problems. That would never happen with Daltis since he always wanted the last word even when I and others exploited his stupidity.

So in short, that's probably not Daltis.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Or he is using a translator or a Danish friend is helping him ;)
or may be he's actually Danish but only bluffed about being a Cypriot all along!!

I do it all the time... Whenever I register for some new site I put my location as London, UK :lol:

ath0s

Well thankfully I don't know anything about that but it seems Daltis was his absolute favourite considering their daily discussions. Man, that shit beats everything I have seen on this forum and there have been a couple of bizarre moments.

Maybe I should write to Athos in Danish and see if he actually is Danish.

Athos, er det rigtig, at du er Daltis under en ny IP adresse og har ændret din nationalitet fra cypriot til dansker i løbet af den seneste uge?

If he replies to that in Danish we can safely say that he is NOT Daltis unless he learned Danish this past week.:pep:

Ja, jeg har flyttet fra Cypern til Danmark og ændret min IP og nationalitet.
Jeg har også lært dansk, som siges at være svært at lære, på en enkelt uge.

DucdeOrléans

or may be he's actually Danish but only bluffed about being a Cypriot all along!!

I do it all the time... Whenever I register for some new site I put my location as London, UK :lol:

Daltis spoke Greek so doubt that.:pep:

But well after all you can easily learn new languages if you are able to speak a few. But since Daltis did not even speak German, despite studying German philosphy :)lol:) I doubt he has been able to learn Danish in such a short time.

DucdeOrléans

Ja, jeg har flyttet fra Cypern til Danmark og ændret min IP og nationalitet.
Jeg har også lært dansk, som siges at være svært at lære, på en enkelt uge.

Du er altså ikke Daltis? Det var også det jeg regnede med.;)

I think it is safe to say that Ath0s is NOT Daltis.

What a welcome for a new member:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans