Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Lass was great acquisition for them, lets just hope they`ll get tired and lose some points because they got busy schedule too and they don`t rotate.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He sucked vs. Argentina though. Missed all Madrid games since he joined. Really that good? It`s bye bye for the other Diarra I guess?

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Dunno if it is bye bye. But it is sure that Sneijder will be benched if he continues to show such a bad performances. Vdv improved but he is still very bad. Lass and their defense is playing really well and thats what worries me.

TEKNYK

Real Madrid will drop points eventually.................................... Its only a matter of time before glass man Robben cripples himself again, and then its a wrap... the dream will be over

Evil

Shabazz
They seem to be so sure that we will win all there matches. True we are losing points, but so will they sooner or later.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
It's said they are going to clean out there squad... 16 players are will be sold. Only Iker Casillas, Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Lassana Diarra and Ruud van Nistelrooy are safe.
I Guess Raul & Higuain will stay to...

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
So they're doing good again huh? i wonder how long this will last before they crash and burn and start releasing statements saying:
"Barca will drop points"
"We can win the league"
"Remember capello's year?"
"We are unlucky we should be topping the league"

Evil

Shabazz
Real Madrid just lost yeaaaaaaaaa !!! 0-1 against Liverpool in the Bernabeu. If Madrid couldn't win at home with all their players, then there is way they can do it at Anfield. Plus Liverpool played without Gerrard and Torres was unfit.

Evil

Shabazz
On the negative side to Madrid getting knocked out of the CL (yes there is a negative side to it!) They will only have La Liga matches to play, there players will be fully rested every week and they will surely put alot of pressure on us while we got 3 competitions to play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans