Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.L. King

The Preacher
So they're doing good again huh? i wonder how long this will last before they crash and burn and start releasing statements saying:
"Barca will drop points"
"We can win the league"
"Remember capello's year?"
"We are unlucky we should be topping the league"

Why do you even bother reading this statements. Let them enjoy their illusions. Acts speak for itself. They are on verge of slipping yet another good champions league achievement. They have to say something, don't expect them to be silent.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
On the negative side to Madrid getting knocked out of the CL (yes there is a negative side to it!) They will only have La Liga matches to play, there players will be fully rested every week and they will surely put alot of pressure on us while we got 3 competitions to play in.
Copa is almost over. Play a normal, decent defensive game against Mallorca and we're in the final, so the attackers can rest.
Final is a final, then there is no fatigue. :p

Then it is just the CL and La Liga. They will have a scheme like:
weekend - midweek - weekend - ... - weekend - midweek - weekend - ...

That is something that just be doable for barçaplayers.

And even if Real has a rest, they weren't looking particularly fit yesterday. :D

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Again they sucked today, and still won?! I'm starting to get worried about their recent performences. Cappelo all over again - 1-0 and then defend. BTW, I really don't like Gutti - and he had to be the one to score the first goal.
But then again I can't see Real win at Anfield.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
:bangHead::bangHead:

I HATE THEM!

They are so god damn lucky, Kameni really almost saved Guti's freekick... Espanyol played very good and still those Fascist pigs won...
:bangHead:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Oooeeew, that is going to hurt. Think he was the best defender of Real so far and they need him. Surely if Atletico plays like yesterday.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I saw some titles in Madrid based press where they claim they are now favorites to take the title :rolleyes:

Evil

Shabazz
Lol, favorites ? we are still in 1st place FFS ?! Man I wonder what they would be saying if God forbid they become 1st place.

Man after watching La Liga for almost 5 years now, I think I'm right to say you should NEVER EVER feel sorry for a rival team. May it be Espanyol or Madrid, because they will kick you hard whenever they get the chance to, I felt a bit bad for them when we were 12 points over, their coach got fired, their president resigned, 90% of their squad injured .. but now tbh, I'm praying they go back into that state, who would have thought they could bounce back the way they did. Same for Espanyol, last team in the table, but robbed us with their diving and non-football techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans