Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Sometimes Referees make mistakes, it's part of being human and sometimes they come to our favor, let's just hope they're not costly at times like against Asspanyol.
I know, I'm not complaining about that. Only complained about the ref against Espanyol at home ... but that really was a bad game for the ref.

FCB-Michael

Mack the Knife
It was offside, plus Atletico should have been awarded a penalty when Ramos pulled Aguero. Still.. no use dwelling on it now. And as for the scum.. they have more trouble coming up in Liverpool

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Guti is very sensitive. He doesn`t really like to be touched by every single male.
I thought you all knew that?
:lol:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Ha Ha Haaaaa!

No penalty? So WhAT?

They need to score three at Anfield to qualify HT 2-0

Their morale will now drop, and they'll get complacent and drop points in la liga!
the only thing bad that could happen is they lose Robben to injury, Glass man will break 2 more times this season trust me. And their dreams will be over.

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Real Madrid got ripped off tonight.
Torres fauled Pepe in the situation at first goal, and there was no penalty for Pool.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
That's for all the advantages and crappy comments in the Primera.

It sucks, clearly. But it suits them well. I don't feel sorry. :)

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
And that's bad because?

They rip everyone off in La Liga, serves them right. And no there was no contact between Pepe and Torres what so ever my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans