Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
And then watching that gif here on the forum ... :lol:

If I understand correctly, they have a black list and 15 players are on it:

Codina, Dudek, Salgado, Heinze, Cannavaro, Javi García, Mahamadou Diarra, Drenthe, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, Metzelder, Saviola, Faubert, Marcelo y Miguel Torres

So they are all prone to be sold this or next year. I think at least ten of those are not worthy the name of Real (if there would exist such a standard to a culé of course).

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: @ Faubert. Guy just got there. Sneijder too didn not deserve to be on that list. Other than that I would agree with the names mentioned

mmandela

Sueco estrella
hahah shitheads...

It'll be interesting to see if they will use their academyplayers which actually exists or if they will buy a complete new squas... they will probably go for Perez and he won't invest in the future at all.

mmandela

Sueco estrella
GO ATLETICO BILBAO! I hope Llorente makes a better game than he did against us. And Yeste plays like he did against Sevilla in the Copa

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I didn't understand who compiled that list? But I agree, there's something strange going on in that team. The former president have probably a big part of this situation they've put themselves in. It's like they draw lots about which players should join them? And what about Guti? I wouldn't want him to play in my amateur team on sundays (of course I would, but you know what I mean). Barca maybe buy a player every second season that we are not 100% satisfied with. Real Madrid on the other hand can't be to happy about 2/3 of their transfers?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
1-2! But it's not beautiful football, it's more like a battle. You can really see the hate in the Bilbao players eyes. Fight, fight, fight! OMG!?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
WOW, that was intense to say the least. The first half felt like 5 minutes. More red cards to come I presume?
Jako dobro za Barca!

roll

Tryin` to be hated
WOW, that was intense to say the least. The first half felt like 5 minutes. More red cards to come I presume?
Jako dobro za Barca!
More and more probably but to the Bilbao side. I am so angry atm.
Ref is complete jackass. Cassilas is drama queen and Marcelo is too.
There should have been penalty for Bilbao after that Heinze kick in the face at the beginning.
But for now everything is "jako dobro za Barcu" :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans