Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The only good thing that came out of this match is that Heinze has totally lost it? Is it just me, or has that guy played like he's on drugs the last 3-4 games? His timing is totally off, he slips all the time, he runs around the pitch without a plan and he fouls all the time. If Ramos gets injured, Real will be in big trouble. Who will they play? Salgado and the confused Heinze? It's all good for us anyway. Like today when Metzelder played, total disaster! If Lass or Robben or 1 player in their defensen gets injured, Real will have to watch out for Sevilla. They've got a really fragile squad atm.

M.L. King

The Preacher
I share same feelings with you guys. The referee took the game in his hands. It's so sad to see this bloody scum winning so luckily. They were really lucky.

nebeer

Love is All
I just read that Perez has said when he becomes Madrid president he will bring in new stars. He has made a list of seven super stars. Ronaldo, Kaka, Gerrard, Fernando Torres, Villa, Silva and Xavi Alonso are on his list.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
And I don't think they are going to get Ronaldo as well.
Villa or Silva in Madrid seems also doubtful to me.
Torres. :lol: He will never want to play for Real. not if you pay him a gazillion euro.

So there is Kaka (I would say they stand a good chance) and Xabi Alonso (no idea about hsi situation).

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
And I don't think they are going to get Ronaldo as well.
Villa or Silva in Madrid seems also doubtful to me.
Torres. :lol: He will never want to play for Real. not if you pay him a gazillion euro.

So there is Kaka (I would say they stand a good chance) and Xabi Alonso (no idea about hsi situation).

I agree, but if we don't go for Villa - Real will probably snatch him up? And Kaka? There seems to be a little trouble in Milan. With their squad right now I don't think they will be able to win the league or go far in next seasons CL? So Maybe Kaka, yes. But I'm not so sure about Ronaldo, maybe they could get even him? And what about Zlatan? He's not to happy lately in Inter.
Torres? NEVER! Why would one want to leave Liverpool, if the transfer is not to Barca :lol: There's no way an ex Atletico will join Real. But then we have Silva. I would hate if he went to Real, cause' I want him to join us if we don't go for Ribery.
One thing I dont understand is where they get their money from? Are they not in big depth already?

nebeer

Love is All
From that list of seven, may be they will get Ronaldo. Actually, the way I am seeing this is that there is good in everything. If Real strengthens their squad and brings in more good players - we will also add depth to our side. In this way, La Liga will benefit and the teams from this league would have the opportunity to do better in the CL.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
If I'm correct, the guy from Athletic is saying that the refs are helping Real against Athletic and that he cannot help but thinking that they want to favor Real to have a some excitement in La Liga again.

So the culés are not alone.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
To be fair Bilbao hate Madrid to the bone. Even more than Catalans. So take everything with a pinch of salt ;)

Newest rumor surrounding Florentino Perez (Real madrid presidental candidate) is: Gerrard + Ronaldo for 100 mil.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I hope Perez is their next president!

It'll be Glacticos all over again! and he'll want to coach them. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans