Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
why could the hefty fees not be disclosed? that way the whole transfer market would not be so inflated.... also it would have saved madrid a lil self respect and respect from the rest the world of football

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Latest news is that Madrid can't buy until they sell and they need to sell 5 players pronto. Well 4 if Hunter has gone.

Beast

The Observer
Latest news is that Madrid can't buy until they sell and they need to sell 5 players pronto. Well 4 if Hunter has gone.

Yep it's common knowledge Sunny , Valdano said as much last night.. the team already has 29 players .. they need to sell first in the coming week or so

Beast he was a waste he has played for 6 months and now he's being shipped out again. That, too me, is a waste of a potential world class striker. How much did he cost ?

Ahh apology i thought u meant he is a waste (like a waste of space ) .. yes i agree with what you said ..it's a big waste of potential but at the same time he is not tactically suitable for Man

we paid 20 Mil plus 5 or 7 variables (which means 20 since those variables are with a targets not fulfilled for Ajax if he left )

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
But if you can't buy and Man Utd have said they are also not buying anymore players, surely now is the time for us to strike?

Beast

The Observer
But if you can't buy and Man Utd have said they are also not buying anymore players, surely now is the time for us to strike?

there is plenty of cash going around... Stuttgart have 30 Mil to Spend (Mario Gomez sale and they are the ones getting Huntelaar ) .. the only striker u could have is VDV an old Barca fan .. and trust me we won't mind.. Fiorentina are likely to get Drenthe (Felipe Melo sale ) ..
however i don't think u have that cash to buy.. u are getting a loan to pay for Villa.. and i think it will be over for you unless u start selling and making money.. the difference is you need to sell E2 for the highest bidder and at this time , your potential suitors are off (Citeh)

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Taking a leaf out of Sunny's book here: -

In 1961 Barcelona were the first team to end Real Madrid's 5 year dominance of the European Cup.

Nándor

we paid 20 Mil plus 5 or 7 variables (which means 20 since those variables are with a targets not fulfilled for Ajax if he left )

not quite, according to MARCA, real have to pay 7m € to ajax if they SELL huntelaar!!! calderon must be the biggest f...head in history. i start to wonder wether he worked for barca all those years :lol:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
yeah, i heard something imilar as well. Ajax gets bonusses for the next five years if Real gets some silverware......regardless of where huntelaar plays. don't know anymore where i read it, but i did.

Nándor

according to MARCA, ajax secured themselfs 7m € if madrid sell huntelaar. those 7m € are FIX, no matter how many games he played, no matter what they won, no matter how many goals he scored and no matter wether madrid get even 7m € for the hunter or not!!! can you believe that???!!! what a joke calderon & mijat are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans