Status
Not open for further replies.

maz

I walk the line
budweiser.jpg

True....true.

Beast

The Observer
Id be so surprised if pérez got voted in. I mean...i thought fcb would have paved the way for 'humble' presidency (by which i mean..understanding that lots of superstars dont make a team..that every player is just a cog). Yeah pérez brought u titles at the start, but things fell apart rapidly. It looks like even fcb wont go through 3 straight years without a trophy, even when u look at how bad we were last season. Thats a major dent on his record in my opinion. You need to start from the ground and work your way up. Not buy lots of stars to fill the cracks. Its inredible that so many people are supporting him.

That's true Maz and that's why Calderon was elected and supported until he started talking too much for his own good

Calderon was the anti-Perez in terms of everything, sure he wanted a "Crack " or two due to his constant paranoia of Perez but when you look @ the sort of players Joined Real under Calderon you'll see the exact opposite of Perez

Higuain
Gago
Marcelo
Sneijder
Diarra
Lass
Huntelaar
Robben (exception )
Pepe
Metzelder
De La Red ( starter till injured ) :sad1:

of course there is Capello men like Cannavaro,Emerson,Ruud

don't think you'll see Perez buying 3 DM's or paying 28 Million for a defender.. its a waste of money for him

most of those players joined @ a very young age no super stars except Robben even Ruud was a cast away from Man U

however i read some positive news today that Perez will give Valdano the full control of the club from transfers to managers to everything.. if that happened then that would be a sign that he learned however this is perez so i'll take everything he say with a sea of salt ..
for the sake of the club i hope he learned ANYTHING from the 6 years he spent @ Real.. i feel bitter when i see our youth doing well in other clubs like Negredo & Soldado while we have Saviola who is considered the 25th sub
shame real shame

shadows

u forgot Heinze the legend..:p:p

Anyways i think the problem with Calderon or Pedja is that you overpaid for buying young talent when you could have got them for cheap(aka Arsenal)...I think if Perez comes you can see some frenzy buying of attacking players like Kaka or CR7..and since you have Lass already(you overpaid there also) it wont be much of a problem!

Beast

The Observer
u forgot Heinze the legend..:p:p

Anyways i think the problem with Calderon or Pedja is that you overpaid for buying young talent when you could have got them for cheap(aka Arsenal)...I think if Perez comes you can see some frenzy buying of attacking players like Kaka or CR7..and since you have Lass already(you overpaid there also) it wont be much of a problem!
Heinze is a legend.. he belongs to legends in the Museum not the football pitch .. our weakest link by far

true , we overpaid in some names (Lass worth every Euro of those 15 Mil- i don't consider it an overpayment IMHO ) but taking into consideration
1- the fame that Real has plenty of money
2- who we are buying from (clubs like Lyon -Seville you are bound to pay more )
3- who is also interested in the same player and how much they can offer

in Pepe case it was Chelsea's Mourinho (at that time ) like any normal club you'll have to match the highest bidder .. the same thing Man City did to Chelsea when they wanted Robinho

whoever is in charge we will always pay more.. just like Chelsea ,Man U , Man City
there is no cheap player for Real even though we got both Metzelder (very underrated and should get more playing time ) and Saviola (die die die ) for free.. some names like Higuain for example we paid 8 Mil plus incentives (3-4 ) which is a bargain . same thing for Marcelo (around 6 Mil )
some names are victims our fans are so damn impatient its killing any player without a nerve of steel hell even Zidane was boo'ed in the first 3 month.

regarding Raul @ FCB-Michael

Look Raul was the main reason for Del Bosque & Hierro massacre back in the day.
he is so damn self obsessive he is above the law . as long as Raul is playing in Real not a SINGLE youth player will ever have a chance, he fear so much for his popularity statues he butchered several young forwards how came close to taking over his position as Real Madrid youth striker.
back in 05 Portillo (who had the highest goal scoring record in Real Madrid youth ranks ) was shipped to Club Brugge then to Fiorentina then to Nastic..etc his father said on the news that Raul was behind his son exclusion from Real .. even though Portillo first team debut (season 03/04 when we lost the league in the last couple of weeks ) was very impressive ..
same thing happened with Soldado who along with his generation Granero-Mata-De La Red-Diego Lopez-Javi Garica-Juan Fran -Negredo ..etc (all of them are doing great job with their current clubs par Javi who is on the bench ) managed to take Real Castilla to second division came 10th and Soldado was the second highest goal scorer in the league.. hell even Adidas ads in the Bernabeu had Zidane-Beckham-Raul & Soldado in their impossible is nothing campaign.
so what happen to him after an impressive season?... shipped away to Osasuna.. the kid managed 13 goals (Osasuna top goal scorer) and took his team to UEFA cup semi Final
back @ Real after another impressive season .. never saw the pitch.. even when we needed a striker.. very few minutes not exceeding 10 at most
shipped again to Getafe .. scored 10 goals this season .. the club kept the awful Saviola and shipped a much better forward.

Did i mention Michael Owen ? Ronaldo fight ?

As Schuster said to his circle.. Raul is Real Madrid cancer.. hell even Sid lowe how promised to write an article after he hinted about Raul power back tracked and the article never saw the light till now.
he isn't a leader (unlike good old Hierro ) how many fights occurred during his stint as a Captain? plenty.. him & Ronaldo , the Dutchies last week .. even Guti insulted Juande Ramos.. he is Real worst Captain in history by a country mile he is not a leader.. players fear him they don't respect or love him (par Guti & Salgado ) he isn't a Hierro ,Maldini or Puyol kind of leader
when it was Rumored that Raul picked Ramos .. it wasn't a rumor for me.. Raul is the king of Real and most powerful man .. lots of political power behind him.. if there is one man who can take him out.. ironically its Florentino Perez who Raul attacked before and knowing Perez he is not a man who forget offenses .. that could be the only plus side if Perez took over..
Raul is a legend but clubs comes first , above any names .. Raul should retire honorably by the end of the this season

shadows

Actually it was 20 mn i thought for Diarra plus incentives..I felt he was @ the best worth 12-14mn!!and Higuain was around 13mn!!

you need not have gone for Higuain too considering you can give your Castillas a chance instead !!Since both ways they havent established themselves!!Same goes for Gago..next redondo my ass :p ....Guess Real board doesnt get the message at all seeing how Castilla players perform well for other clubs whereas their expensive imports flop @ Real!!

Beast

The Observer
Actually it was 20 mn i thought for Diarra plus incentives..I felt he was @ the best worth 12-14mn!!and Higuain was around 13mn!!

you need not have gone for Higuain too considering you can give your Castillas a chance instead !!Since both ways they havent established themselves!!Same goes for Gago..next redondo my ass :p ....Guess Real board doesnt get the message at all seeing how Castilla players perform well for other clubs whereas their expensive imports flop @ Real!!

No lass wasn't 20 it ended up with 15-16 .. snatched him from Man city hands
13 for higuain is plus his old club incentives (you paid Seville for example 36 Mil Euro for Alves including the incentives which was up to 7 mil )
regarding Higuain .. this is the only case i'll disagree with . we didn't really have a similar type , even Mata was too short and was looked upon as LM
but the rest most of them had a similar or better Castilla player
we have a fear of losing trophies as a club and even as majority of fans.. they want to win now, by great now , have the players in their peak NOW.. not a suitable environment for a youth player, the pressure is way too much.. look @ poor old Drenthe.. he is destroyed mentally .. how can u boo a 19 year old !! its sick
Gago is good but not Redondo and not suitable for Europe at all , i think he should go this summer to Serie A where the slow game suits him more

shadows

well i just quoted Diarra's prize from wiki and a few other sites when he moved..even the commentators mentioned it as 20..anyways...
I disagree with the booing ..But well Spain's fans are the most impatient in all the footballing world i guess....Its not like England where you can get away with even murder as long as it happens on a footballing pitch :p..Reg Drenthe i never felt he was Real Madrid material..So is Gago(although he can be a Sub),nor is M.Diarra,Heinze,Marcelo(he has been OK in the last few games)Saviola (a big LOL) ,VDV, Faubert(its a joke right..1.5mn for 6 months..wut idiots :p)...I think if you get someone like Kaka you should let go of Robben if possible as he never passes the ball and even though he has a poor shot he tries to shoot !

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
well i just quoted Diarra's prize from wiki and a few other sites when he moved..even the commentators mentioned it as 20..anyways...
I disagree with the booing ..But well Spain's fans are the most impatient in all the footballing world i guess....Its not like England where you can get away with even murder as long as it happens on a footballing pitch :p..Reg Drenthe i never felt he was Real Madrid material..So is Gago(although he can be a Sub),nor is M.Diarra,Heinze,Marcelo(he has been OK in the last few games)Saviola (a big LOL) ,VDV, Faubert(its a joke right..1.5mn for 6 months..wut idiots :p)...I think if you get someone like Kaka you should let go of Robben if possible as he never passes the ball and even though he has a poor shot he tries to shoot !

i entered this debate before with some people in other forum (Diarra price ) and i'll get you the source

regarding the players.. well i do tend to disagree about Drenthe i watched the under 21 Euro and he was MVP for the dutch and possibly the tourny .. the problem is in adaptation and learning curve ..
if you remember Robinho par his first debut in Real was crap for 1.5 years, Higuain same thing .. couple of games here & there but look @ him now Real top goal scorer & assist in his third year..
its all about time .. Marcelo was crap till he was discovered in a LM position and ever since Brazil-Italy friendly Marcelo was a top performer even ahead of Robben

Heinze-Gago-Saviola-Salgado-Cannavaro-Guti-Faubert(on loan no harm is done but the reason for him is due to Calderon resignation the club couldn't issue any transfer money to buy Valencia it would be illegal that's why we wanted a player on loan and of course many clubs refused ) -Dudek .. all waste of space, Javi Garcia didn't prove himself the stage is too big for him and i see him moving to Atletico in the summer
Drenthe will move on loan or sold .. so far he is not able to get a grip on himself and no one is helping him (See my Raul as a Captain post)
Raul should retire IMO ..
Metzelder will move to get more minutes for Germany WC squad
Ruud back to Holland
VDV awful

then you have
Iker-Ramos-Pepe-Torres-Garay-Marcelo
Lass-M Diarra-Sneijder-Robben-Parejo - De La Red (if his heart condition allow him )
Higuain-Huntelaar

so far we called back Negredo & i think Granero will be recalled as well

M Diarra may not be La Liga DM style.. he is very EPL like DM ..but the stats remain the same for 7-8 years Diarra record is back to back league trophies

a player like M Diarra was needed against a team like Liverpool a player you can't shove and take the ball from (like Gago for example) he isn't loved that much due to his lack of technical skills (compared to Lass ) but don't underestimate his contribution he covers our cheese like defense on his own.. partnering Guti - Gago or whoever

shadows

I doubt Negredo or anyone else will be recalled..Elections-new Presidents=new promises = Castilla ignored as usual :p..In the end it all depends on whether the coach has the guts to bench Raul and is also willing to give Castilla players a chance!

Beast

The Observer
they already recalled Negredo (he had a recall option ending this summer ) but as rumored (and i believe it ) for re-sale purpose only

I do believe Perez would end Raul era (and i hope he will )

Warik

Crying shame that Real couldn't of allowed Almeria to have the money from that. Lets be honest we all know Real have a rebuilding project going on but you have to admit the recall just to sell on is very petty, he was a dud when he left you and Almeria turned him into a good player, now your going to cash in on their work. That's business, but it doesn't make it any less sad to see.

Barca_Ray_USA

Heinze is a legend.. he belongs to legends in the Museum not the football pitch .. our weakest link by far

true , we overpaid in some names (Lass worth every Euro of those 15 Mil- i don't consider it an overpayment IMHO ) but taking into consideration
1- the fame that Real has plenty of money
2- who we are buying from (clubs like Lyon -Seville you are bound to pay more )
3- who is also interested in the same player and how much they can offer

in Pepe case it was Chelsea's Mourinho (at that time ) like any normal club you'll have to match the highest bidder .. the same thing Man City did to Chelsea when they wanted Robinho

whoever is in charge we will always pay more.. just like Chelsea ,Man U , Man City
there is no cheap player for Real even though we got both Metzelder (very underrated and should get more playing time ) and Saviola (die die die ) for free.. some names like Higuain for example we paid 8 Mil plus incentives (3-4 ) which is a bargain . same thing for Marcelo (around 6 Mil )
some names are victims our fans are so damn impatient its killing any player without a nerve of steel hell even Zidane was boo'ed in the first 3 month.

regarding Raul @ FCB-Michael

Look Raul was the main reason for Del Bosque & Hierro massacre back in the day.
he is so damn self obsessive he is above the law . as long as Raul is playing in Real not a SINGLE youth player will ever have a chance, he fear so much for his popularity statues he butchered several young forwards how came close to taking over his position as Real Madrid youth striker.
back in 05 Portillo (who had the highest goal scoring record in Real Madrid youth ranks ) was shipped to Club Brugge then to Fiorentina then to Nastic..etc his father said on the news that Raul was behind his son exclusion from Real .. even though Portillo first team debut (season 03/04 when we lost the league in the last couple of weeks ) was very impressive ..
same thing happened with Soldado who along with his generation Granero-Mata-De La Red-Diego Lopez-Javi Garica-Juan Fran -Negredo ..etc (all of them are doing great job with their current clubs par Javi who is on the bench ) managed to take Real Castilla to second division came 10th and Soldado was the second highest goal scorer in the league.. hell even Adidas ads in the Bernabeu had Zidane-Beckham-Raul & Soldado in their impossible is nothing campaign.
so what happen to him after an impressive season?... shipped away to Osasuna.. the kid managed 13 goals (Osasuna top goal scorer) and took his team to UEFA cup semi Final
back @ Real after another impressive season .. never saw the pitch.. even when we needed a striker.. very few minutes not exceeding 10 at most
shipped again to Getafe .. scored 10 goals this season .. the club kept the awful Saviola and shipped a much better forward.

Did i mention Michael Owen ? Ronaldo fight ?

As Schuster said to his circle.. Raul is Real Madrid cancer.. hell even Sid lowe how promised to write an article after he hinted about Raul power back tracked and the article never saw the light till now.
he isn't a leader (unlike good old Hierro ) how many fights occurred during his stint as a Captain? plenty.. him & Ronaldo , the Dutchies last week .. even Guti insulted Juande Ramos.. he is Real worst Captain in history by a country mile he is not a leader.. players fear him they don't respect or love him (par Guti & Salgado ) he isn't a Hierro ,Maldini or Puyol kind of leader
when it was Rumored that Raul picked Ramos .. it wasn't a rumor for me.. Raul is the king of Real and most powerful man .. lots of political power behind him.. if there is one man who can take him out.. ironically its Florentino Perez who Raul attacked before and knowing Perez he is not a man who forget offenses .. that could be the only plus side if Perez took over..
Raul is a legend but clubs comes first , above any names .. Raul should retire honorably by the end of the this season

I`m surprised to learn this about Raul. Thanx.
I always thought of him as a silent and modest legend. :sad1:
Hierro was something. He was thrown out way too early imo. But who else is there to assume his role. Casillas? I think that the times of GK captains are gone. Imo, captain should be involved in interaction with his teammates and GK`s are just far away.

Beast

The Observer
well its a business at the end.. Almeria , Getafe and co can't afford to pay 7-8 Million for our youth .. we give them virtually for a cut down price and we are allowed to buy them back.. its not like they will lose anything Warik.. all buy back options are higher then the sum paid.. for example i remember we paid for De La Red an extra 1.5 Million on top of what Getafe paid.. its the same for Almeria ..
its a win win situation.. they use our players and stay in the liga.. and above all make a profit higher then what a bank would give them... but after coaching the player for 10-12 years we deserve to make an extra 5-6 million on him .. he wouldn't be where he is without our youth setup as well

Beast

The Observer
I`m surprised to learn this about Raul. Thanx.
I always thought of him as a silent and modest legend. :sad1:
Hierro was something. He was thrown out way too early imo. But who else is there to assume his role. Casillas? I think that the times of GK captains are gone. Imo, captain should be involved in interaction with his teammates and GK`s are just far away.

Iker is the prefect Candidate for the position.. he is respected by everyone players & fans.. even the rivals love him.. his 2 best friends are E2 & Xavi

i think he did an excellent job captaining Spain in Euro 2008 don't you think ?

you lead by example , love & respect not by being a two faced twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans