Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
can't really tell, one thing for sure Juande gave the chance to those who proved themselves..
VDV need to stop talking and give more , saying that his liverpool performance was enough to merit him a starting place is a big joke..
in any case he should be packing in the summer.. after his impressive first few games he vanished , maybe due to his HOT wife staying in Germany or whatever reason for his off form displays and awful recent shots .. no manager will bench a player who add to the team .. if it was Schuster with his love & hate i could have believed him but not Ramos ..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I would quote something from garbage.com. Saw it AS. I think he should be more patient. He was a good player in Germany. Shoulder to shoulder with Diego.

Beast

The Observer
That's true but VDV can't function without the team playing with a clear AM .. that's the main problem .. even Sneijder is off form in the current setup.. the difference is Sneijder slowly started to adapt whether beside Lass ( best position ATM ) or on the right/left..VDV couldn't

he is too slow to play on both wings.. he was deployed few times as SS but did nothing worth mentioning .now where do you put VDV ? he will be killed in the center and he takes a longer time on the ball to move from the center to the front (box to box ) ..
complaining to the press never helped a player .. he is taking the wrong route to be back in the team ..
as for the comparison with Diego i personally like the brazilian a lot..he is much quicker , more intelligent and needs a big move this summer

back to Real front AS reporting that Perez want a Milan setup in Real where he will do a Silvio and put Valdano as Galliani .. of course knowing the old fox he want an excuse if things failed .. throw Valdano to the wolves.. smart ass .
on the good news it is reported that Perez is negotiating with Monchi to play a similar role like Mijatovic.. now if that happen Real would have an excellent setup @ the top

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't know, but calling yourself "a victim" because your coach doesn't give you minutes is a little stupid, get your shit together and show what you can do instead of whining to some random magazine...

shadows

:rofl1:

on a serious note.. yes it was long due... he is out in the summer.. i don't believe the old guard will survive the changes .. and that's probably the only thing worth supporting with perez

If Perez comes i wouldnt be surprised to see a massive clear out and a whole new Starting 11 next season!!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I think that's one thing that connects with the other.

If you bounce Raul and Guti, than you certainly have to bounce about half of the current squad of Madrid.

Beast

The Observer
well it depends on many factors..

first: the club has spent Robinho money this winter on Huntelaar & Lass.. but there is still good amount from last summer after just buying VDV & paying 10 Mil for Garay ..

then you have the 75 Million Euro loan agreement from Banco Santander that was given to Real back in January (as Rumored for CR summer deal )
putting into consideration we usually make a profit last 2 years about 80 - 88 Million Euro a year.. i think we have about 150-170 Million for next summer for whoever will be president .

regarding Raul & Guti bouncing..there is 3 old guards in the club.. that's Salgado-Guti-Raul.. the rest are not in that setup .. in any case Salgado was already out.. with Guti almost there .. only Raul remains .. that's if Perez decide to keep him but i do believe Raul position is a weakness considering the need for a speedy forward nowadays

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
But I meant that if you bounce the 3 old guard setup (and I'm really pointing towards Raul), will the supporters buy it that you keep, for instance, Drenthe at the club?

If you get rid of Raul (the reason is that he doesn't play wel anymore I assume?) can you keep other players that sucked this season at the club? To me, Raul is the symbol of Real. I said it already in his topic in the player section on this forum, It his hard to think of Real without Raul ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans