Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Reportedly Guti refused to play in Malaga match. It`s Catalan source though...

YEPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYY.. great news.. about time he fuck off
That´s why I´m a Barca Fan :p always play attractive football regardless of the opponent or outcome of the match ..

yep but that's why you have so little in terms of trophy's hehehe

mmandela

Sueco estrella
"hey I'm a Madrid fan. I don't like watching great fooball. What I do like is getting trophys. As many trophys as possible. I don't care if the football is boring to watch and the players are annoying as long as I can have a medallion to look at.
I love shiny metal things. Mmm"

Beast

The Observer
"hey I'm a Madrid fan. I don't like watching great fooball. What I do like is getting trophys. As many trophys as possible. I don't care if the football is boring to watch and the players are annoying as long as I can have a medallion to look at.
I love shiny metal things. Mmm"

"Hey I'm a Barca fan . i do like watching football especially if my team lost . what i do like is watching my player dribble the ball ,even if we lost 6-1 and ended up with a trophy- less season , i don't care if clubs like Ajax has won double the number of CL trophies i've won.. or that clubs like Benfica ,Porto & Nottingham forest won as much as me in the ultimate European trophy with less history and super star names...i love colorful posters and standing as a guard of honor for all the winners.. , i don't even like competition and i believe my team should be football Harlem glob trotters , play beautifully and never compete "
:party00231:

Evil

Shabazz
"Hey I'm a Barca fan . i do like watching football especially if my team lost . what i do like is watching my player dribble the ball ,even if we lost 6-1 and ended up with a trophy- less season , i don't care if clubs like Ajax has won double the number of CL trophies i've won.. or that clubs like Benfica ,Porto & Nottingham forest won as much as me in the ultimate European trophy with less history and super star names...i love colorful posters and standing as a guard of honor for all the winners.. , i don't even like competition and i believe my team should be football Harlem glob trotters , play beautifully and never compete "

"Hey, I'm a Madrid fan .. whenever I feel like falling asleep I switch my TV on and watch my team play, we usually get pwned for 89 minutes and just when the other team think we rolled over and died we fool them and score an undeserved goal and win the match. Like my other Madrid fan said, we just like shinny things, even it we play anti-football as long as we see a trophy we're cool. We love to steal players from other clubs without talking to the club, we love big name players like Ronaldo, and Figo .. the best era is the Galactic-ass era. We spent over 150milllion and never won anything but it was cool. Oh, and we didn't win the Champions League in like a million years, but it's alright we have Guti HAZ in our team :party00231:"

God this is so childish, but I had nothing better to do lol

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Man, everything is fine as long as Guti doesn't come and play 14 seasons with us.

:p

Beast

The Observer
"Hey, I'm a Madrid fan .. whenever I feel like falling asleep I switch my TV on and watch my team play, we usually get pwned for 89 minutes and just when the other team think we rolled over and died we fool them and score an undeserved goal and win the match. Like my other Madrid fan said, we just like shinny things, even it we play anti-football as long as we see a trophy we're cool. We love to steal players from other clubs without talking to the club, we love big name players like Ronaldo, and Figo .. the best era is the Galactic-ass era. We spent over 150milllion and never won anything but it was cool. Oh, and we didn't win the Champions League in like a million years, but it's alright we have Guti HAZ in our team :party00231:"

God this is so childish, but I had nothing better to do lol

well it would be beautiful if u got it right :lol:

we did win the league & the CL + Inter conti cup..etc with the Galaticos .. and we won the CL 7 years ago.. but nice effort :beer:

Guardian

which is even more funny, because I left that forum exactly because the retarded moderator's job and the constant calls "are you 12 year old kid"? Yes I'm, I hope the mod who said it felt bigger and smarter...enjoy the forum there

Barca_Ray_USA

I`ll be fair and say that second half in Malaga was an even game with Real having clearer chances. Missed the 1st half though.

Beast

The Observer
it was an even contest with Malaga having a better first half we started playing in the second half Malaga tried but they just couldn't .. we created more then them in the second half and won..

Guti new scandal is all over the Madrid press as well(that he refused to come down to the pitch).. that's great news . i won't see his ugly face in the summer he can fuck off to any EPL team preferably Bolton or Newcastle ...nothing like turning the entire fan on u .. bye bye Ballerina

Evil

Shabazz
Beast doesn't Guti have some sort of contract at Madrid until he retires ? Prior he plays some 30 games or so every season. I'm certain it make up last season, Guti, Raul, and Iker .. S.Ramos was excluded from the list due to his press outburst.

Beast

The Observer
Beast doesn't Guti have some sort of contract at Madrid until he retires ? Prior he plays some 30 games or so every season. I'm certain it make up last season, Guti, Raul, and Iker .. S.Ramos was excluded from the list due to his press outburst.

his contract is until 2010 /2011 like Raul (i think its 2012 for Raul though not sure if it was 2011 or 2012) .. he will be put for sale in the summer.. as i mentioned earlier even without the cinematic and the unprofessional attitude the old Guard is as good as gone..
Iker contract was extended till 2013/2014...
The Madridistas will eat him alive if he started warming up the next game.. if Marcelo and Robben are back i see him out for "Technical " reasons or some made up injuries like the last 2-3 weeks
Ramos has his contract extended and improved earlier this season too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans