Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I wouldn't mind Pellengerini. BUT, I really am against Benitez although now it is certainly unlikely.

We have a Spanish manager Steabo. His name is Juande. I know you think he is a 'small club' manager with a mentality of one, but I think he has done a fantastic job.
huh ? me i never doubted him...i was all for him amigo ..i didn't like his game handling of the CL KO.. at all .. that's it..
I think the Poll is more a message then real thing.. we want a Spaniard..
they voted for Benitez who everyone knew he renewed with Pool and won't be coming to Madrid..next in line was Barca legend who won't coach Madrid.. then it was Del Bosque who is managing the National team.. all candidates unreachable..
the hint..........we want a Spanish manager even if he is a cule..

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Ahh, well I just picked up some vibes from certain people over Juande. I think the person who supports him would make his campaign a great deal easier. He'd have the inside, on a sporting level.

I'm looking forward to Torres getting a chance against Malaga. The guy deserves so much more from the club that he refused to ask for a pay rise from.

Beast

The Observer
.. i think he will get this game.. he offer a lot more stability then Heinze on the left..who is by far the worst Madrid player in the last 2 month
i think he'll head back to the EPL along with Cannavaro in the summer.. i missed the liga the Int break are boring as usual

maz

I walk the line
huh ? me i never doubted him...i was all for him amigo ..i didn't like his game handling of the CL KO.. at all .. that's it..
I think the Poll is more a message then real thing.. we want a Spaniard..
they voted for Benitez who everyone knew he renewed with Pool and won't be coming to Madrid..next in line was Barca legend who won't coach Madrid.. then it was Del Bosque who is managing the National team.. all candidates unreachable..
the hint..........we want a Spanish manager even if he is a cule..
Rijkaard??

shadows

Benitez 35 %
Pep Guardiola 16 % (shocking huh ? :) )
Del Bosque 15 %
Luis Aragones 4 %
SAF 4 %
Pellegerini 3 %
Carlo Ancelotti 1 %

ROFL..Inspite of all the insults hurled by SAF towards Calderon and Real Madrid..4pc have voted for him :p

maz

I walk the line
Wow thats pretty mad. Surprise mourinho isnt a poll option.

The possibility of pep at madrid is like hierro at fcb. Never gonna happen!

maz

I walk the line
Exactly..its stupid having it up. Its like having "jedi" as a poll option. Everyone is going to vote for the jedi! It would never happen though.. We all know schuster wont return to the club for a while

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
g0403.jpg

Maybe they`ll hire Wenger and get Cesc in the process. It would be sly move.
However, knowing Wenger and his demand for sterile/isolated conditions for his team, he wouldn`t last a month in Spain.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He just started building a long-term project with Villarreal, buying in great youngsters and they're just proving as good purchases (Caceres among them), they are doing so well under him (last year's liga runner-up for the first time in the club's history and this year in the CL's QFs). I don't see it happening because going to Real he's likely to leave after 3 years maximum if they don't win loads of titles while he can lead the yellow submiranes for years to come.

Beast

The Observer
the choice for Pep,SAF..etc are more symbolic then anything... they all knew Perez wanted Ancelotti .. they voted everyone else.. its a message for the candidate.. enough outsider.. we want Real Madrid to be true to the origins.. 6-7 Spanish plus outsiders...

8 out of 9 Champions league was won by Spanish managers...
the message is clear especially in Pep case , everyone know he won't come or leave Barca.. but he is Spanish /Catalan (before those Catalan cause guys jump all over me ) .. same thing for Del Bosque who will NEVER work under Perez...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans