Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Re: reial madrid

Now Sevilla and Real should be out of our thoughts and cause us little threat since they both lost and we won yesterday! another good week for us :D

hopefully next week will be a replica

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Problems in the Galaxy. The news of a bad form of Galacticos reached the Enterprise crew.

2nsc611.jpg

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Translation of Evils`s post:
"Allright.. All of you are young, expensive, play on the wings, and are injured.

... perfect candidates to reinforce Real Madrid"

barSELOna

Bojan said:
Translation of Evils`s post:
"Allright.. All of you are young, expensive, play on the wings, and are injured.

... perfect candidates to reinforce Real Madrid"

Thx mate it was really funny

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

Real Madrid face a stern test when Sevilla visit the Santiago Bernabéu on Sunday evening and that could be made even more complicated by the fact that Sergio Ramos, Marcelo and Rafael Van der Vaart are all one booking away from suspension.

M.L. King

The Preacher

I hope they start losing from the beginning cause that would make them nervous... in that case your scenario Momo might become a reality. It would be great for is if Ramos would be banned from playing on El Clasico.

IraqiCulé

Saviola spoke of Real Madrid and their Champions League goal
Who wants to go wabbit huntin' next week?

roll

Tryin` to be hated

Real Madrid : Sevilla 3:4 FT

Robben got red card and Marcelo yellow so that means they are playing against us without: Marcelo, Heinze, Pepe(?), Robben, Sniejder(?),Van Nisterloy...i wonder how will they play in CPL against Zenit. They could rest players but then which one will they use??

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

They are in a dark pit but the are yet to hit the rock bottom in Camp Nou next weekend. I bet it`s nice to be Real Madrid fan these days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans