Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil

Shabazz
Re: reial madrid

About time he stopped being his arrogant self. Robben was stupid for mouthing off like that. Madrid will face Barça with very little options.

Maybe they will start with: Casillas, M.Salgado, Ramos, Cuntavaro, Drenthe, Gago, Van Der Vaart, Guti, Saviola, Higuain, Raul.

They have no other options ...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

After the Sevilla game, Schuster said that Barcelona will take the title this season and that there`s no way Real could win at Camp Nou.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

This guy trying mind games?! with Guardiola's side this year those games don't work! we will rape you!

Evil

Shabazz

You guys wana laugh ? Diarra ruled out for the season, and Drenthe picked up an injury as well ... at this rate Madrid will be playing with their B squad by next month :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Maybe they can do a better job than their first team.
Classico never looked so promising.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

How delighted im i? VERY!!

this is the worst time to be a madridista in the history of madrid lol

Evil

Shabazz

I don't feel sorry 1 bit for them, because we suffered the same thing last season while they had a laugh. Now it's our turn :cool:

roll

Tryin` to be hated

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D :D :D :D

Lets enjoy the Classico. If drenthe is ruled out who will play for them on the LB? Some kid from the B team or do they have another solution? I think that there are only three players we can be really thankful because of their injuries and thats: Sneijder,Ruud and Pepe ;)

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo

They appointed Jaunde Ramos, this is what i was afraid of (anyone but him!).

M.L. King

The Preacher

I think that doesn't matter. There is no coach out there who could possibly turn everything back to normal in a matter of a week. However, the players will feel a new energy and will be I think more relaxed now that someone new was appointed.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

They were mentioning Michel in the past week so this came as a surprise.
Juande did a great job in Sevilla, hope he lost his touch in England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans