Penal Madrid

El Gato

Villarato!
He probably won't even play the league unless Lunin proves a huge flop in weeks to come
Would expect they'll get split minutes between league and cups to prove who's better

Catta

These guys lost Benz and replaced him with Joselu, lost Courtois, replaced him with Kepa.

And still play better than Barca. Thanks Xavi.

Morten

When in doubt, just put more midfielders on the field, working so far, i guess.

Its not like we have actual attackers to put on the field anyway.

Andresito

Staff member
The Civil Guard has arrested at least three Real Madrid players for an alleged case of revealing secrets of a sexual nature. Footballers identities have not been revealed at the moment.

The sources consulted by this newspaper state that those detained are three players from the castilla, the reserve team and the third team, but the same sources suggest that there may be several more players involved, including the first team. They are accused of an alleged crime of keeping secrets. Among the steps to be taken, investigators want to seize the mobile phone to proceed with its analysis.

The main person investigated is a Real Madrid C player, who is the person who had the sexual relationship with the minor, who is 16 years old and of Spanish nationality.

Andresito

Staff member
Carvajal injured now also apparently.
One week ago: Dani Carvajal: “I stopped eating gluten, that was the key, it changed everything for me. The injuries stopped.”

They say around 10 days. He will miss Union Berlin, Atletico Madrid, Las Palmas and he's a doubt for Girona.

Home of Barca Fans