Penal Madrid

KingLeo10

Would rather we beat a competitive RM to the league title. I appreciate the league titles in general, but they need to come with a better showing in Europe than getting clowned by the likes of Inter and Bayern, while outplaying them in certain games. That's the Arsenal in Europe syndrome :lol:

Morten

Madrid's business been terrible.

Lost Benzema, one of their best players, that and replaced him with a career relegation battle level striker, who while being decent, shouldn't be anything more than a sub. That downgrade is huge.

Meanwhile forked out for Bellingham who they didn't really need whilst they have an amazing midfielder in Tchouameni not playing. Forked out for Guler who is nowhere near ready to play for them.

Now about to lose another one of their best players in Courtois potentially for the season and will replace him with an average GK probably.

Somehow, our business has been better (Gundogan, Romeu, Inigo, Roque?? ++)

But people here keep telling me Perez is a genius.

El Gato

Villarato!
Being honest, I think this will turn out better than seems. We do better when forced to up a level

And frankly needed to address 2nd GK/defense situation for a while. Not that it in any way fixes RB.. But hey

Reckon if we get Bono or DDG we'll be fine

Andresito

Staff member
[José Félix Díaz] Bounou is Real Madrid’s favorite to replace Courtois. Sevilla would ask for around €20M.
[COPE] Carlo Ancelotti to veto a De Gea move as the goalkeeper does not convince him. Real Madrid would ask Bounou to not participate in the AFCON this season.

What do our fellow Moroccans think about this?

El Gato

Villarato!
Any of Bono, Lloris or DDG on 1+1 deal would suit fine
Don't think we have any takers in young keepers willing to gamble their future away when Courtois returns in May

iniestaGOAT

Ancelotti: "We are going to use different systems. Diamond, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, everything, double pivot - we have a good squad."

This man is nutz and completely clueless.

Small time manger for small team.

I love it.

Home of Barca Fans