Real Madrid

fergus90

Will be Ancelotti's last season I think. They just look inferior to every opponent and the lack of Kroos is massive for them.

I thought Atletico looked shit too on Sunday so not exactly surprised to see them get rolled over.

Andresito

Staff member
Milan isn't a tough opponent.

Will be Ancelotti's last season I think. They just look inferior to every opponent and the lack of Kroos is massive for them.

I thought Atletico looked shit too on Sunday so not exactly surprised to see them get rolled over.
Think so too. Having likes of Alonso and Klopp available is too good of an opportunity to not let go of Carlo.

El Gato

Villarato!

Nah not every opponent
Looked dangerous vs Stuttgart, perfectly capable of dismantling minnows like Alaves and Espanyol, even if losing concentration in end game

Lack of Kroos doesn't help but will be as with every other player who has left. Will eventually find a solution, was always going to take months

El Gato

Villarato!
Milan isn't a tough opponent.

Think so too. Having likes of Alonso and Klopp available is too good of an opportunity to not let go of Carlo.
Klopp won't come. Perez take it or leave it policy and crowds treating games like an opera will be enough to never want the job long as things are that way

Alonso will only be chased if does well enough in knockouts

Will sooner go Tuchel for a year or two

MontenegrinCuler

All he needs is a clasico loss and Madrid fanbase will be all over him. Quite possible he gets sacked much earlier than expected, although I definitely think that this is his last season.

The gap in quality between Madrid and other teams in Europe in last 3 years definitely means Madrid could've achieved more under Ancelotti. Bottling league to Barça, bottling UCL to City, bottling CDR twice and even suffering the old school clasico 4-0 humiliation on Bernabeu with the likes of Ferran Torres and Aubameyang leading the line.

2022 UCL win was pure luck, with glimpses of individual quality. Madrid fans got fooled by Ancelotti's raised eyebrows as its them that do the magic and not players. He was saved by Rodrygo, Benzema, Vinicius multiple times that season.

2024 pretty much was a flukey as well, bus park vs City and last second comeback vs Bayern, as well as struggling against Leipzig.

My point is that Madrid should've dominated Europe in last 3 years considering the team they had. But far from that. Those trophies they won were no domination, but dead struggle until the very end. Plus they bottled a number of trophies in the meanwhile.

They should be, of course, dominating Europe now as well - with the team at hand. But far from that. They're not even close to the best team in Europe. They're visibly struggling in La Liga and now it started in UCL as well. Shouldn't be happening. Gato is saying Carlo will find the solution but I reckon that might happen way too late. If he doesn't win UCL or La Liga with this squad this season, he definitely deserves a sacking and will get it.

Co0ter

I don't know how but Madrid almost always manage to keep their starting 11 and best players healthy all season. If it's an injury it's like a few weeks and not months to a year like every player with us.

Look at their CL squad vs Lille lol Their whole fucking team is healthy besides maybe Courtois? Even late season in CL.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

I don't know how but Madrid almost always manage to keep their starting 11 and best players healthy all season. If it's an injury it's like a few weeks and not months to a year like every player with us.

Look at their CL squad vs Lille lol Their whole fucking team is healthy besides maybe Courtois? Even late season in CL.

It's in the smallprint in their contract with Satan. But their Diddy moment is coming soon. :alveshat:

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
If they don't have a great season, and most of their issues at the moment stems from that lopsided Left wing.
Is there a chance they will be willing to sell one of them?

I don't see it feasible, but who knows? Perez is a shrude MF.

Iniesta Ultra

Militao and Courtois

Sorin

Another day, another couple of reds escaped by these Houdini artists. Rudiger+Carvajal escaped being sent off by some "miracle". Luckily they stunk up so bad they still lost.

Home of Barca Fans