Robinho

Beast

The Observer
you say that but you have crinaldo who is ten times worse at that stuff... (do u remember him subbed off near the end ofhe season with the shirt throw)

difference is CR is coming to be a starter...Robinho is a a rotation man ..
however good luck with Robinho.. would i be worried ? definitely not ...

I really doubt this is true. I could find many articles (with quotes) that say Robinho wants to stay. He would cost a huge amount of money in transfers and in wages, plus we don't want to sell.

Robinho has been mostly well behaved since he's signed. He got the bus around Manchester with his wife, because he wanted to get a feel of the city and the people. Which I doubt any other player would of done

no because he couldn't drive on the right.. that's why he used the bus
and the Tenerife incident was during his "behaved " citeh time.. same as busting with Hughes

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He think he is a no 1 man.. good luck with that...
treated him as in trusted Robben over him Meta.. good luck with telling Robinho sit on the bench for Henry -Messi & E2..

i'll be laughing my ass off all the way ..

how did trusting old man robben work out for ya? :D

I'm not saying robinho is a paragon of virtue, but he's far from the devil you make him out to be (which you only do because he told real to fuck off, basically).

B

blueduck

no because he couldn't drive on the right.. that's why he used the bus and the Tenerife incident was during his "behaved " citeh time.. same as busting with Hughes

Any other footballer wouldn't have got the bus and would of hired a car or taxi.

The Tenerife debacle was blown out of proportions imo. He was a bit sly by going a few days early, but I don't think he did it to piss anyone off or because he was unhappy.

Beast

The Observer
how did trusting old man robben work out for ya? :D

I'm not saying robinho is a paragon of virtue, but he's far from the devil you make him out to be (which you only do because he told real to fuck off, basically).

lol .. love the imaginary fuck off..
really ? he told us that ? that's why we wanted to offload him for CR as part of the deal ? that's why Schuster choose the more professional Robben ahead of him in the season (and yeah it worked we won the liga ) ...

Robinho is the Dinho-Adriano -Ronaldo-Romario type.. not the Rivaldo- Cafu-Sylvinho-Kaka type .. have fun putting him on the bench for Henry-E2/forward- Messi ...

I'll be here ..:D waiting & laughing

Evil

Shabazz
lol .. love the imaginary fuck off..
really ? he told us that ? that's why we wanted to offload him for CR as part of the deal ? that's why Schuster choose the more professional Robben ahead of him in the season (and yeah it worked we won the liga ) ...

Robinho is the Dinho-Adriano -Ronaldo-Romario type.. not the Rivaldo- Cafu-Sylvinho-Kaka type .. have fun putting him on the bench for Henry-E2/forward- Messi ...

I'll be here ..:D waiting & laughing

Mate Real wanted to keep him, the C.Ronaldo move didn´t come through and they didn´t have anyone else so they wanted to keep him, so he technically did tell you guys to fuck off and demanded a transfer :p

Although yea, he´s no Rivaldo-Cafu-Kaka type ...

Beast

The Observer
Mate Real wanted to keep him, the C.Ronaldo move didn´t come through and they didn´t have anyone else so they wanted to keep him, so he technically did tell you guys to fuck off and demanded a transfer :p

Although yea, he´s no Rivaldo-Cafu-Kaka type ...

It was like we'll have to keep him due to no subs available .. not because of his immense talent...

he wanted to move to Chelsea which wasn't granted.. and we ended up selling him to Citeh after he cried to Calderon .. so i don't know who fucked who :D

Evil

Shabazz
Well yea, your right in a way. But my point is you guys didn't want to sell him, be he requested a transfer due to the Ronaldo transfer saga and him being used as a bait to lure Ronaldo, so yea he did mess up your plans for the season .. And I'm not sure how he wasn't very skilled, he was really decesive the season before he left Madrid, I even remember Madrid fans making comparisn's between Robinho & Messi.

Beast

The Observer
Well yea, your right in a way. But my point is you guys didn't want to sell him, be he requested a transfer due to the Ronaldo transfer saga and him being used as a bait to lure Ronaldo, so yea he did mess up your plans for the season .. And I'm not sure how he wasn't very skilled, he was really decesive the season before he left Madrid, I even remember Madrid fans making comparisn's between Robinho & Messi.
but offering him to Man U as part of CR deal is exactly like wanting to sell him Evil?

he is skilled.. i never said he isn't one.. i'll be a hypocrite if i ever said that.. i talked about his attitude and grandiose personna

beef-supreme

he is skilled.. i never said he isn't one.. i'll be a hypocrite if i ever said that.. i talked about his attitude and grandiose personna

This is Pep Guardiola that we're talking about though, Beast. I mean if anyone can manage someone like Robinho and unlock his potential it would be Pep. And the situation would only be improved by the squad that Robinho would step into. If Robinho came, I would have faith in Pep.

Lucky_mkd

This is Pep Guardiola that we're talking about though, Beast. I mean if anyone can manage someone like Robinho and unlock his potential it would be Pep. And the situation would only be improved by the squad that Robinho would step into. If Robinho came, I would have faith in Pep.

Same here i belive in pep and Robinho is very very good player for barca

S

ScelestusVerispellis

Robinho needs a good manager that can sort out his attitude.

He didn't show any signs of bad attitude under Capelo did he? He has always been a wanker but I believe that with the right manager he would be quite effective.

Pep proved to be a good man-manager so I'd not be too worried if we get Robinho on loan, I'd be really concerned though, if we spend 41 millions on him especially if we can get Ribery for 50.

Home of Barca Fans