Ronald Koeman

kattanib

Lack of attackers means better chance for Fati and Demir to play on regular bases

Lack of midfielders means better chance for Gavi, Puig and Nico to play on regular bases

Do not hate a situation that can actually be beneficial for us in the long run.

Porque

Koeman has decided he doesn't need another midfielder as he has finally realized Riqui Puig is a top 3 midfielder in the world.

MTL_Barca

Of course another attacker would be nice, just like we could use another midfielder and defender. But there is no money and we're already stuck with at least one useless player in each of these positions.

At least this is an opportunity for the young players to step up, next season will be rough either way. Hopefully we'll permanently get rid of at least Braithwaite, Pjanic, Umtiti + players that don't perform next season (so guys like Lenglet, Coutinho who already look very expendable) by summer and be able to get some reinforcements in.

serghei

First we need to see the level of Gavi in competitive official games. Then people said Demir is acutally more AM than winger, so why he is not counted as well as a midfield option?

Signing a midfielder wouldn't be wise, since we'd probably bring an old cheapo player. Wijnaldum wasn't to be so we should pass and rotate with La Masia talent.

mc_lovin

I hate myself for saying this, but I am glad we have Roberto as an option in midfield. Busquets, Frenkie and a bunch of young players is shocking depth.

FinBarcelonafan

I hate myself for saying this, but I am glad we have Roberto as an option in midfield. Busquets, Frenkie and a bunch of young players is shocking depth.

Roberto ain't bad sub. He was always good one but the problem is coaches sees him as a starter and that's where the problems start. He should basically never start unless injury issues.

Good sub for multiple positions, that's about it.

As long as he would earn less salary, I don't hate him. His current salary is comparable to world class players on other teams. Lol

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Koeman told a media conference: "Pedri has played a lot. We will have to give him a break, everyone needs it during the [European] summer. "As Pep Guardiola said, playing two important tournaments in the summer is too much, but we can't do anything. "Pedri's European Championship was phenomenal. At the age of 18 he has played almost all the complete matches, with an impressive maturity.

khaled_a_d

Koeman told a media conference: "Pedri has played a lot. We will have to give him a break, everyone needs it during the [European] summer. "As Pep Guardiola said, playing two important tournaments in the summer is too much, but we can't do anything. "Pedri's European Championship was phenomenal. At the age of 18 he has played almost all the complete matches, with an impressive maturity.

tbf, all Olympic team are like him, either Euro U-23 or Euro. Most were starter and are now playing with their team.
It is shit from the federation, but it is what it is :valverde2:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
But he shouldn't talking about the federation working him into the ground while he played him the whole season and is fielding him now the moment he came back.

Home of Barca Fans