Ronald Koeman

SmilerBam

Koeman in the mud

Pjanic: "Those who do not play after the games do a strong training, while the starters recover for the next game. Koeman was never there to see the attitude of those footballers who don't play. How can a player motivate himself or say 'I'm here'?

Nothing new here, he is a cunt. He was everywhere the same.

JamDav1982

Nothing new here, he is a cunt. He was everywhere the same.

Nah plenty top players love him and improved under him.

It is tough love and wont fuck about pandering to players he doesnt rate.

Not unusual at all for a coach to not be at some heavy fitness session of those players that didnt play 90 mins regardless. They have plenty to do.

Doent quite make him a 'cunt'. Just usual over top shite.

Wish he was harsher and didnt rate more of them if anything.

SmilerBam

Nah plenty top players love him and improved under him.

It is tough love and wont fuck about pandering to players he doesnt rate.

Not unusual at all for a coach to not be at some heavy fitness session of those players that didnt play 90 mins regardless. They have plenty to do.

Doent quite make him a 'cunt'. Just usual over top shite.

Wish he was harsher and didnt rate more of them if anything.
He lost the dressing room at Valencia, he was shit too many players at Everton. He just isn't a good man manager. And mediocre in other aspects too. His resume tells that. But you just keep spouting shite just because you like quoting my posts and disapprove them. Let's see what this terrific coach will bring to Barca this season, shall we? I lmake a prediction: fourth place. Hopefully, i am wrong.

JamDav1982

He lost the dressing room at Valencia, he was shit too many players at Everton. He just isn't a good man manager. And mediocre in other aspects too. His resume tells that. But you just keep spouting shite just because you like quoting my posts and disapprove them. Let's see what this terrific coach will bring to Barca this season, shall we? I lmake a prediction: fourth place. Hopefully, i am wrong.

No his resume tells you he acts in way that doesnt pander to players he thinks not good enough and for others like Lukaku, VVD, Mane, Depay, FDJ etc has been very good for.

All coaches have player that think they were treated badly from Pep to Alex Ferguson it comes with the job.

You spout the same shite as usual and try to make out as if not rating a player or acting in way many coaches do is 'being a cunt'. You dont have a clue.

Aye you were arguing Villareal could finish above Barca not long ago and be 5th. As usual change our argument and Barcas squad currently is not all that much better than Sevilla particularly with injuries so 4th is possible.

Wish Koeman was more of a 'cunt' to players like Pique and Busquets if anything.

Last edited:

SmilerBam

No his resume tells you he acts in way that doesnt pander to players he thinks not good enough and for others like Lukaku, VVD, Mane, Depay, FDJ etc has been very good for.

All coaches have player that think they were treated badly from Pep to Alex Ferguson it comes with the job.

You spout the same shite as usual and try to make out as if not rating a player or acting in way many coaches do is 'being a cunt'. You dont have a clue.

Aye you were arguing Villareal could finish above Barca not long ago and be 5th. As usual change our argument and Barcas squad currently is not all that much better than Sevilla particularly with injuries so 4th is possible.

Wish Koeman was more of a 'cunt' to players like Pique and Busquets if anything.

No, i said we will battle for 4th, and i didn't changed my oppinion. And again, unfortunately, we have no one better than Busquets in his role.

Messigician

It's a shame his tactics SUCK

Ronald Koeman: "The president did well last night and has made things very clear. I liked it because you always have to make things clear as they are. Our relationship is good, we talk about things and in the end everyone, the President, me, you, we, want Bar?a to triumph." [md]

Because it's clear he loves the club

FinBarcelonafan

It's a shame his tactics SUCK

Ronald Koeman: "The president did well last night and has made things very clear. I liked it because you always have to make things clear as they are. Our relationship is good, we talk about things and in the end everyone, the President, me, you, we, want Bar?a to triumph." [md]

Because it's clear he loves the club

Yeah that's one thing I like about Koeman. He genuinely loves Barca and wishes them well.

serghei

Tbh, he's killing this season for me. I accepted that we'll not be winning anything important for the next 2 years, but Koeman is basically floating along doing basically nothing. He's not winning anything major either way (bar a disastrous season by both AM and Madrid, unlikely at the same time), and his tactics won't be building anything long-lasting for the next manager to develop upon.

So, he's basically as good as the time he's going to give the youngsters. And looking at his obsession with Pique, Busi, and Roberto, I fear he's not going to deliver even in this area. The man is playing Braithwaite instead of Demir. And now he has his fellow countryman Luuk De Jong Skywalker...

Last edited:

Messigician

Some stinkers, dreadful stuff

Koeman: "Laporta? In the past, certain things he did and said hurt me, but they are already in the past."

Koeman: "Emerson? I told the club that if it is important money, he can be sold because we have Dest, Mingueza and even Sergi Roberto."

Koeman: "I will continue betting on 4-3-3, but if I think we should go back to 3-5-2, I will... Always thinking about the best for the team. It must be remembered that even Cruyff did not always play with a 4-3-3."

Koeman: "I was wondering how it is possible that Bar?a never had a striker like Luuk. He will give us many variants, especially in aerial play, free kicks and in corner kicks. With him we can play more direct football. I'm very happy with his signing."

Ronald Koeman: "I would like to continue here for many more years and be the coach of the new generation of young footballers at the club." [sport]

Koeman: "I think that Coutinho can still succeed at Bar?a."

Koeman: "Regret to having done without Su?rez? No. I arrived at Bar?a to change some things in the team and we thought it would be good positive if he left. We thought he would go to Juventus, but you should never regret having made a decision for the sake of the club."

Mateka

Some stinkers, dreadful stuff

Koeman: "Laporta? In the past, certain things he did and said hurt me, but they are already in the past."

Koeman: "Emerson? I told the club that if it is important money, he can be sold because we have Dest, Mingueza and even Sergi Roberto."

Koeman: "I will continue betting on 4-3-3, but if I think we should go back to 3-5-2, I will... Always thinking about the best for the team. It must be remembered that even Cruyff did not always play with a 4-3-3."

Koeman: "I was wondering how it is possible that Bar?a never had a striker like Luuk. He will give us many variants, especially in aerial play, free kicks and in corner kicks. With him we can play more direct football. I'm very happy with his signing."

Ronald Koeman: "I would like to continue here for many more years and be the coach of the new generation of young footballers at the club." [sport]

Koeman: "I think that Coutinho can still succeed at Bar?a."

Koeman: "Regret to having done without Su?rez? No. I arrived at Bar?a to change some things in the team and we thought it would be good positive if he left. We thought he would go to Juventus, but you should never regret having made a decision for the sake of the club."

Some of those quotes are not good. But this season Koeman is bulletproof.

Messi983

Personally don't like how he still has blind faith Coutinho could be a useful player. Wouldn't call that controversial quote though.

fergus90

Been crystal clear Coutinho is an important player for him. He cited his injury last year on quite a few different occasions when talking about missing key players.

To be honest we need squad depth anyway, so if he can recover some form then I'm all for it. Not that my expectations are very high at all but desperate times.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans