Ronald Koeman

SmilerBam

Some stinkers, dreadful stuff

Koeman: "Laporta? In the past, certain things he did and said hurt me, but they are already in the past."

Koeman: "Emerson? I told the club that if it is important money, he can be sold because we have Dest, Mingueza and even Sergi Roberto."

Koeman: "I will continue betting on 4-3-3, but if I think we should go back to 3-5-2, I will... Always thinking about the best for the team. It must be remembered that even Cruyff did not always play with a 4-3-3."

Koeman: "I was wondering how it is possible that Bar?a never had a striker like Luuk. He will give us many variants, especially in aerial play, free kicks and in corner kicks. With him we can play more direct football. I'm very happy with his signing."

Ronald Koeman: "I would like to continue here for many more years and be the coach of the new generation of young footballers at the club." [sport]

Koeman: "I think that Coutinho can still succeed at Bar?a."

Koeman: "Regret to having done without Su?rez? No. I arrived at Bar?a to change some things in the team and we thought it would be good positive if he left. We thought he would go to Juventus, but you should never regret having made a decision for the sake of the club."

He is so stupid. Suarez, even at 34, is still miles better than Luuk De Worst. It's gonna be a disastruous season with this meiiocre manager at the helm and without Messi.

serghei

Been crystal clear Coutinho is an important player for him. He cited his injury last year on quite a few different occasions when talking about missing key players.

To be honest we need squad depth anyway, so if he can recover some form then I'm all for it. Not that my expectations are very high at all but desperate times.

Curious to see Coutinho's performances and his fitness level.

KingLeo10

Back with more bullshit lol

Ronald Koeman: "From a cross, Luuk de Jong is more dangerous than Neymar is." [nos]

Now let's compare Luuk on a cross to actual strikers...Lewandowski and Benzema.

Generally, the more outlandish a Barca manager's press statements get, the closer they are to a meltdown/sacking. So, in a way, good news :lol:

Messigician

Spat the dummy out again.

Ronald Koeman: "Laporta? Two weeks ago we had a conversation about a new contract. Nothing was leaked, until he had a session with journalists on Tuesday. In the end he suddenly started talking about the contract."

Koeman: "A day later the newspapers wrote: Koeman can get a new contract under three conditions. Then I said: this is not possible. I need to be able to control how we play and who I put on the pitch."

Barcilliant

The usual badmouthing of Koeman.
He's not a great manager but he loves the club and at least has some control of the dressing room. Compare this to cucks like Valverde and Setien. If we don't qualify for CL group stage he will be gone. I'm pretty sure about that.
For me his tactical acumen ranges from poor to average and I hate that he still picks the seniors as starters.

Messigician

More leaks

[MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]torresll: "It's true that Koeman accepted in terrible conditions, but we have to remember what happened. His appointment was not a decision by the sporting staff. A colleague journalist (Llu?s Canut) calls Bartomeu and asks him to sign Koeman. Then and there, he did."

Porque

If only Lluis Canut called Bartomeu and asked him not to sign Dembele, Coutinho and Griezmann.

Lluis Canut, the unofficial club President. All hail Lluis Canut. They guy who could pick up the phone, and simply ask the club to take sporting decisions.

Porque

Bartomeu: "I felt like eating a cheese sandwich for lunch, but Lluis Canut called and suggested I try the new Taco Bell burrito- and so I did"

"Lluis Canut asked to sleep with my wife, so I let him"

"The club did not sign Matheus Fernandes, Lluis Canut signed Matheus Fernandes"

"Messi wanted to leave Barcelona last summer. We didn't know what to do to turn the situation. I then asked Lluis Canut to call Messi, and Messi decided to stay".

Messigician

Javier Tebas (La Liga president): "Florentino Perez has kidnapped Barcelona. We had a deal with Laporta for the CVC deal, until Madrid decided not to accept. That club has an inferiority complex with Florentino."

.@Marsallorente; "It would be good that Laporta, instead of only saying the bad things, would also recognize the good things by the previous administration."

Stunning shots Against Laporta, press is turning on him already

serghei

:lol: Maybe because the CVC conditions proved to be shittier than expected. Florentino and Laporta decided not to accept because Barca and Madrid have the most to lose in the long run.

Home of Barca Fans