Ronald Koeman

Messigician

Laporta: "We need to have a competitive team to win the Champions League and La Liga."

Sooo is he sacking koeman or saying the team sucks?

delancey

I wish we finished third because we would actually could have a good run in the EL rather than be obliterated in CL again. But we'll probably finish 2nd

I?m nervous about our next CL game against Kiev. I mean, we cannot even beat Rayo Vallecano away. 😅

Messigician

Certain board members have already expressed their desire for Koeman to be sacked immediately. They are starting to pressure Laporta who asks for calm as he will not make any hasty decisions.

? @_AdrianSnchz

NUST FUCKING SACK HIMMMM

Messigician

Barcelona have failed to score a single goal in 4 consecutive away games for the first time in 25 years.

Barcelona have also failed to register a single win in their first 5 away games for the first time in 35 years.

Record breaker. https://t.co/soTWLb6nWs

Raketa10

Certain board members have already expressed their desire for Koeman to be sacked immediately. They are starting to pressure Laporta who asks for calm as he will not make any hasty decisions.

? @_AdrianSnchz

NUST FUCKING SACK HIMMMM

Hasty decisions? :lol: Last away gave we won was on 22nd of May. :lol:

JamDav1982

No matter.

Laporta will say he is safe and then release a twitter video where he looks hungover to fuck, attempting some cliched motivational statement pumping his fists.

Great stuff.

Raketa10

Probably waiting until the Argentinian manager becomes available in December, but who knows what Laporta?s contingency plan is. ��

No one will be able to turn this around if this clown stays until December. Next international break is our last chance.

Home of Barca Fans