Ronald Koeman

Messigician

Things will happen at the club tomorrow.

? [MENTION=8617]roger[/MENTION]Saperas via @tjuanmarti

If Laporta uploads a video asking for calm, I'm burning all my Barca merchandise

serghei

No one will be able to turn this around if this clown stays until December. Next international break is our last chance.

What does turn it around mean?

Has anybody accepted the possibility of no CL football next season? If yes, then it's not a problem if somebody comes in midseason instead of Koeman. The expectations are to start playing something resembling an actual idea and vision. If we lose a lot of points in the next period, top 4 will start to become a challenge.

The main idea would be to play better and show some lasting ideas about what we want to do in 2-3 years.

If some folk expect miracles, then of course that somebody will turn into a scapegoat.

Messigician

What does turn it around means?

Has anybody accepted the possibility of no CL football next season? If yes, then it's not a problem if somebody comes in midseason instead of Koeman. The expectations are to start playing something resembling an actual idea and vision.

This should happen in a couple of months.

If some folk expect miracles, then of course that somebody will turn into a scapegoat.

We don't need miracle to best rayo

A top buying Koeman's propaganda FFS he's already lowered expectations to rock bottom

serghei

We don't need miracle to best rayo

A top buying Koeman's propaganda FFS he's already lowered expectations to rock bottom

But what I'm saying is that if we continue to lose points so easily, just beating Rayo won't be enough to make top 4. Direct games like Sevilla away, Sociedad away they become key.

serghei

We have 1 away goal all season relegation teams have more

This is on managers system literally ANYONE is better than koeman

Nah, a lot of managers around Koemans' levels you can pick. He's actually mediocre, this would be the best definition, he's not especially bad. When we call him shit it's actually just pure forum hyperbole.

Messigician

I'm going to scream

Do you think that your squad is worse than Sevilla, Betis, Madrid, Real Sociedad, Rayo Vallecano, Athletic, Atleti and Osasuna? They are all currently ahead of Barcelona.

Koeman: ?I don?t know. I don?t know their players well.?

He's done it, he's turned us into the Spanish Everton I'm speechless

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No they would LITERALLY do better

No one is worse than Koeman no one

Steve Bruce is worse than Koeman. There you go. Don't make the same mistake as with Setien where we said anyone would be better. Plenty of mediocre coaches would do just as bad with this Barca. What we need is a GOOD coach, not anyone. I'm not even sure Xavi is a good coach, but we just have to take the gamble. I won't be able to bear Koeman until summer.

Messigician

Steve Bruce is worse than Koeman. There you go. Don't make the same mistake as with Setien where we said anyone would be better. Plenty of mediocre coaches would do just as bad with this Barca. What we need is a GOOD coach, not anyone. I'm not even sure Xavi is a good coach, but we just have to take the gamble. I won't be able to bear Koeman until summer.

Steve Bruce is better

ajnotkeith

I'm going to scream

Do you think that your squad is worse than Sevilla, Betis, Madrid, Real Sociedad, Rayo Vallecano, Athletic, Atleti and Osasuna? They are all currently ahead of Barcelona.

Koeman: ?I don?t know. I don?t know their players well.?

He's done it, he's turned us into the Spanish Everton I'm speechless

Lol a manager that doesn't know the players of the other teams in the league

Home of Barca Fans