Ronald Koeman

JPM85

The greedy subhuman wretches on this forum fill me with fucking anger you know the ones who will sell out their own mother for some cash just from reading this shit

If you would post with human and normal words, maybe people will actually start a normal debate with you.

- Koeman paid his own contract at the Dutch national team, as Barca did not have money.
- Koeman did not get paid for months and waived part of his salary, because Barca had cash issues.

He is entitled for standing ground now, specially how Laporta had been doing business with him since summer. He should have fired him, if he really wanted a different coach, not work the the media for months.
I voted Laporta, but until now he has not shown a single thing that warrants my vote for him.

Messigician

If you would post with human and normal words, maybe people will actually start a normal debate with you.

- Koeman paid his own contract at the Dutch national team, as Barca did not have money.
- Koeman did not get paid for months and waived part of his salary, because Barca had cash issues.

He is entitled for standing ground now, specially how Laporta had been doing business with him since summer. He should have fired him, if he really wanted a different coach, not work the the media for months.
I voted Laporta, but until now he has not shown a single thing that warrants my vote for him.

Bullshit, he paid out the contract because it's the only way he will ever be able to coach a club like Barcelona after failing at every club he's been at

JamDav1982

Wouldnt waste time on full responses to him.

Didnt even read it and replied 'bullshit'.

That is his level.

Home of Barca Fans