Ronald Koeman

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes.

He is entitled to receiving his full compensation. Agree to pay it over multiple years.

Messigician

Yes.

He is entitled to receiving his full compensation. Agree to pay it over multiple years.

So was vavlerde but he gave up his final year payment ENTIRELY was even more UNFAIRLY sacked and was treated 10000X WORSE

So I ask you again is this your club legend?

ajnotkeith

Mingueza is one I'll have to give to him.
He fell in love with Pedri in december, and Gavi pretty immediately, these are great talents impossible to miss almost. I think both were used too much prematurely, but they are surely thankful.
Ilaix was another "great talent" he trusted a lot, but I don't like his eye there...
Nico was someone I too wanted to see from the first game of Barcelona B I saw, I guess it's good that he tried him after a year.
Konrad, Collado, Puig are some players he disregarded, I guess time will tell if it was a sign of him having a good eye.

I think it's a bit distasteful the way he himself boasts about using young players, but it will probably be what he is remembered for yeah.

If Konrad stayed until preseason with all the outgoings and injuries he had he would been 100% involved in the first-team this year, but he left before all the drama with Messi and Griezmann happened.

Gavi was not even on the radar of Barca B when he started with the firstteam. Granted he was 16 but so are many who played for Barca B, I think Pimienta gave him 1 start and that was it.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

What Valverde did is completely irrelevant to whether folk think Koeman is entitled to receive the money and is a legend.

Has no impact either way.

Messigician

HAHAHAH HE'S ACTUALLY DELUSIONAL FOLKS

🗣 Canut: ?Koeman is calm, liberated and filled with disgust inside for not being able to materialize the dream of his life - that was to coach Bar?a. He still wants to continue living in Barcelona" #FCB 🇳🇱

🗣 Canut: ?Just after getting on the plane, Joan Laporta told Koeman about his dismissal. His idea was to stop coaching after doing it at Bar?a, but we'll see. He regrets the treatment he got from a certain sector of the press? #FCB 🇳🇱

Home of Barca Fans