Ronald Koeman

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Koeman's shit but he's right in what he said about us not strengthening our team and falling behind, and about physicality. We got overrun today and physically dominated, we took a touch and Rayo's press was on us and we couldn't beat them for pace at any step, they managed to get back in time every time.

It is not all his fault.

Out of these : MATS, Roberto, Pique, Garcia, Alba, Nico, Busi, Coutinho, Depay, Aguero, Dest, how many of them make West Ham's starting 11? Maybe [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] can help me here

apologies I thought Koeman was the coach. Isn't this basically his whole fucking job to get the team prepared tactically and physically?

Ronald Koeman: ?We have players who can score goals. Ag?ero, Memphis and more. I can not complain about this game. We had a hard time getting into the game but we were better.?

I need some of what he's taking to keep watching our games

Messigician

Barcelona had scored 3 or more goals in 12 of their last 14 encounters vs Rayo.

None today, though.

? [MENTION=10278]barca19[/MENTION]stats

Radical Dutch terorism

ajnotkeith

apologies I thought Koeman was the coach. Isn't this basically his whole fucking job to get the team prepared tactically and physically?

Ronald Koeman: ?We have players who can score goals. Ag?ero, Memphis and more. I can not complain about this game. We had a hard time getting into the game but we were better.?

I need some of what he's taking to keep watching our games

The physical preparation is terrible and that's one aspect of it but when you are dealing with either dinosaurs who had their time decades ago or kids who are playing their first pro season you're hardly going to have a high intensity and be a physically good team. We only have 2 players in their mid 20s, 2!!!! And one is going to the stands now apparently.

Daisymorr

He is just waiting to be sacked..... wont resign because he wants his money.

He might as well be sacked sooner than later because he is completely out of ideas

Birdy

Koeman's shit but he's right in what he said about us not strengthening our team and falling behind, and about physicality. We got overrun today and physically dominated, we took a touch and Rayo's press was on us and we couldn't beat them for pace at any step, they managed to get back in time every time.

It is not all his fault.

Out of these : MATS, Roberto, Pique, Garcia, Alba, Nico, Busi, Coutinho, Depay, Aguero, Dest, how many of them make West Ham's starting 11? Maybe [MENTION=6099]JamDav1982[/MENTION] can help me here

MATS, Depay, Dest, possibly Coutinho and Alba too, would make it.
The rest, no way...

Messigician

Koeman: "The result is not fair, but the result is there and we cannot change it."

Thank you Socrates

Now fuck off with Coutinho

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
The physical preparation is terrible and that's one aspect of it but when you are dealing with either dinosaurs who had their time decades ago or kids who are playing their first pro season you're hardly going to have a high intensity and be a physically good team. We only have 2 players in their mid 20s, 2!!!! And one is going to the stands now apparently.

Did you see Coutinho during his loan spell at Bayern? You're telling me something is impossible when there's a clear example of it happening.

If one of our player can't cope with the physical demands of the game, tell them to either break trying or retire. These bastards are paid millions and can't be arsed to at least train as professional athletes?

Disgusting

Raketa10

Now is the time to fire him. New coach will have enough time during the international break to start changing things. Why the fuck do we need to loose agains Kyev to get him sacked?

Home of Barca Fans