Ronaldinho

impeh

Hi, its me..
Today exactly 10 years ago, Ronaldinho arrived in Barcelona to sign his contract. The Brazilian stayed at the club for five seasons

:blush:

Galning

The club was in a mess when he arrived and changed that. 10 years later the club is in a mess again.

:lol:!!
You obviously weren't watching or don't remember the mess the club was in 10 years ago. The club is in a mess again... dear god. 4 ligas, 2 CL, 2 European super cups, 2 World club champions, 2 copas del rey and 3 supercopas in the last 5 years. Oh yeah the club is in such a mess. Get a grip.

Jadentheman

You speak trophies, but you forget we lost Thiago, we lost Pep and Tito, We haven't got an CB yet, our roster seems slim, and the Rosell sentiment is really high

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol:!!
You obviously weren't watching or don't remember the mess the club was in 10 years ago. The club is in a mess again... dear god. 4 ligas, 2 CL, 2 European super cups, 2 World club champions, 2 copas del rey and 3 supercopas in the last 5 years. Oh yeah the club is in such a mess. Get a grip.
Not to mention we won the league in a record fashion leading the arch rivals to sack their coach... Who himself considers us his arch rivals :p

I hope Neymar has atleast half the impact on the club as Ronnie did then...

Last edited:

Meitux

Not to mention we won the league in a record fashion leading the arch rivals to sack their coach... Who himself considers us his arch rivals :p

I hope Neymar has atleast half the impact on the club as Ronnie did then...
Another thing we should hope is that he doesnt end up like him

Home of Barca Fans