Ronaldinho

B

beautifulgame

You have to give credit to Olimpia against all odds and getting battered but still continue to fight.

Especially as they are completely unmatched in talent and obvious height cross but they fight.

B

beautifulgame

I missed it Flav, lol i was caught up in the moment, didn't see if he was off line.

F

Flavia

Congrats to atletico and dinho... The fans must be dying, their 1st libertadores :)

B

beautifulgame

Yeah, what a career for him.

WC
Copa Lib
CL
La liga
World Player of Year

Edit: yeah flav, you can see so many crying.

Jadentheman

Que reporter Argentino asqueroso. Intervistando o Ronaldinho e comeca a falar do Messi. "Que e' que voce acha que o Messi ta pensando agora ?", "Quem e' o melhor do mundo ?", seguido por "Quem vai ganhar a Copa ano que vem".

Please translate

Jadentheman

Onwards towards Brasileiro title and Bayern. Then CWC title for his legend. And maybe..just maybe an 2014 WC

Then he can play in MLS :D Everything else after that adds to him unless of course he goes to Barca for his last hurrah

Jadentheman

It's not my bias. It's the honest truth. I would rate him above anyone really. This is in regards to his whole career.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

BarcaGirl

Ronaldinho's words after winning Copa Libertadores

"I’m sure Messi will be happy for me because we’re good friends. I am always happy for him when he wins things"

When asked about who’s the best player in the world: “Messi, always Messi"

:cry:

Home of Barca Fans