Ronaldinho

impeh

Hi, its me..
Former PSG, Barcelona and AC Milan star, and two time Ballon D’or winner Ronaldinho has signed for Turkish club Besiktas, reports reliable Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

The 33-year-old playmaker superstar, widely regarded as one of the best players of his generation, will sign a two and half year deal worth between €10m and €15m.

true?

Djab

Former PSG, Barcelona and AC Milan star, and two time Ballon D’or winner Ronaldinho has signed for Turkish club Besiktas, reports reliable Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf.

The 33-year-old playmaker superstar, widely regarded as one of the best players of his generation, will sign a two and half year deal worth between €10m and €15m.

true?
As it seems, it's true.
Majority of football sites have posted it.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Too bad, I dislike the Turkish league a lot. Too bad we see so many old footballers go there for the money. Well, at least it's not Russia...

Still wonder where the Turkish clubs get the money from. I know that with Turkish people Besiktas, Trabzonspor, Galatasaray and Fenerbahce are huge, but in Europe they aren't that great tbh. Haven't been for years, and don't see them compete for the big prizes in the near future either...

Jadentheman

Renewed with Atletico Mineiro, for one more year.

That's good Flavia :D Good to see he isn't giving up on his WC chances. And yes I knew what you think, but he still has that very slim chance. He preformed on the world stage after just getting back from injury, like Messi he still has much more to give.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
hqdefault.jpg

Not going to the Turkish League. Lovely :) Good to see him stay in Brazil, hope he can still have some good years and finish his career there. But tbh, I expect him to go for the money after the WC :(

Home of Barca Fans