Ronaldinho

Ghost

I actually thought it was a beautiful moment, i've never seen any player get this much adoration. if you watched the full vid, nearly the entire team came over and hugged/kissed him. Shows you the impact he had in football, Messi, cr7, zidane, iniesta, whoever you name i doubt is gonna ever receive this type of love. I almost teared up. Absolute undeniable Legend.
100% agree. What a legend.

Ghost

He didn't want to give everything he was wearing away again, so he made sure he was off the field before the final whistle.
:D

No, but seriously, he looked pissed-off today for some strange reason. Just look at the way he was talking to the ref before the FK (in the 2nd video).

Jadentheman

Someone on my scolded me that I said his freekick consistency was better. He is just better at it. There is no denying it. R10 is more consistent. This forum has to be on Messi's nuts all the time it seems like. Like seriously Messi is flawed in some of his game.

DinhoR10

Someone on my scolded me that I said his freekick consistency was better. He is just better at it. There is no denying it. R10 is more consistent. This forum has to be on Messi's nuts all the time it seems like. Like seriously Messi is flawed in some of his game.

I wouldn't say that messi is flawed more like just not as good as ronaldinho its not a flaw to not be as good as one of the best (Might be the best FK taker right now). Messi only recently added the fk skill to his arsenal I don't expect him to be as good as the guy who scored this at 22:

You can't practice that sort of thing thats just talent. Messi's talent is his agility + ball control while running and He's one of the best finishers i've ever seen. Ronaldinho's main skill is that he can make the ball do whatever he wants it to.

Jadentheman

Because I feel he needs a proper send off. He's basically fading into obscurity now. It's a shame and tragic ending to his downfall of a career. And he's still got it too

Home of Barca Fans