Ronaldinho

Maradona37

Dinho is kinda on point with his recent remarks tbh.

The 2006 Brazil team was wild.

It was on paper, probably the strongest national team ever assembled.

The starting line up was:

---------------------- Dida -----------------------
Cafu --- Lucio --- Juan -- Roberto Carlos
-------- Emerson --- Ze Roberto -------
------ Kaka ------------------- Ronaldinho
---------- Adriano -- Ronaldo ---------

3 Ballon d'Or winners in there, plus one of the most intimidating strikers ever, two contenders for the best full backs of all time, and amazing defensive players and workhorses to add to that.

If each of these players were at their best, this team would be unstoppable.
1970 and 1982 Brazil teams piss all over it for a start. Lucio, Juan, Dida, Emerson, Ze Roberto? That's half the team and its spine to boot. Good enough players to a point but you're calling a team with them five players the strongest national team ever assembled? Lol.

And Ronaldo, Cafu and Carlos were well past it, that was known going into the tournament.

Ronaldinho, Adriano (lots of ifs) and Kaka were the only world-class players in that team in 2006.

As for the last line - of course if you take a group of players with the youngest and eldest born like 10 years apart you can say they'd all be awesome at their peak. That is a meaningless point and has zero bearing in reality, and you might as well be playing fantasy football. If my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

1970 and 1982 Brazil teams piss all over it for a start. Lucio, Juan, Dida, Emerson, Ze Roberto? That's half the team and its spine to boot. Good enough players to a point but you're calling a team with them five players the strongest national team ever assembled? Lol.

And Ronaldo, Cafu and Carlos were well past it, that was known going into the tournament.

Ronaldinho, Adriano (lots of ifs) and Kaka were the only world-class players in that team in 2006.

As for the last line - of course if you take a group of players with the youngest and eldest born like 10 years apart you can say they'd all be awesome at their peak. That is a meaningless point and has zero bearing in reality, and you might as well be playing fantasy football. If my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle.

Welcome back!

Unfortunately, Tempt cant answer you...

Maradona37

Welcome back!

Unfortunately, Tempt cant answer you...
Yeah, that's the first i seen these posts. if I am still here when he comes back he can answer.

Or if I am not he can counter with zero retort from me. Anyway you're right, probably too much attitude to a guy who can't respond. I just don't agree with that segment of his post at all.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans