Ronaldinho

J

Jordzibob

Even if they are against smaller teams, the videos that have been posted on this thread recently are showing signs of improvement. I mean obviously theres no more of those amazing dribbles we all miss, but his passing is getting much better and he's getting closer and closer with the freekicks. With the dribbling, it does look like its improving little by little though, there were a few occasions in that match against America where he looked like he could do it. The little flicks are still there and almost as good as they have ever been. =] Its getting there, with time.

Ish Kabibble

Yes, from watching him in the last two friendlies over here, it seems he's done especially well when they get him the ball near the box and he can make all those little flicks and passes to create opportunities. He'll never be the player he was in 2004 and 2005, but I think he can get back to pretty close where he was during his next to last season in Barcelona -- which is still pretty awesome. They play Inter on Sunday, so I'm probably going to watch and see how he does (hopefully it will be as entertaining as their friendly against Chelsea last night).

Warik

Shame he has lost that burst of pace tbh. In the America game he was great, but you could see whilst the opponent couldn't get it off him it was the same story as his last 2 years at Barça. Very hard to dispossess but without that burst of pace he struggles to get past his man and ends up passing it backwards. Shame but it is an improvement.

Beast

The Observer
Well as usual.. he promised professionalism and flown to Barca to party @ night in a nightclub ..

so we waited , watched and judged

Home of Barca Fans