Ronaldinho

[FCB]Messi[10

You don't really know a lot about football do you?

lol I think he doesnt. But he does have a point, they are professionals and made it into a team. But these are players in a "weaker" division, where its not tough to score goals on them. Like say FC Barcelona would face Barça Atlètic we all know who would win because the main division teams are better then the lower division ones.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

huh ?? man ain't varese's players ( or serie c team's players ) football players ??? they train they have defenders .. midfielders ... forward ... and i think defenders defend on attackers from the other side ( if you don't know about football ) ... but ronaldinho just played football fooled 3 defenders and created a goal ... against a serie c or serie z team ... it's the same ... players are player talent is talent magic is magic ... " wait ; watch then critisize "... haters just saw him playin good in that match so they started critisizing ... heh .. dinho's smile is back ... so haters your smile will be goin step by step after goal by goal ... !!! haha !!! ' wait ; watch then critisize "...
i would like to believe it but why did Messi fail in the CL semifinal and final to dribble some english players like ROONEY (before messis goal,messi couldnt pass him on speed) + he lost the ball 3 times or so after trying to dribble some english defenders (man u)...in la liga he dribbles everybody.

alex123

wtf ! ?? heh ... why did chelsea then lose against burnley ... and man utd lost against a team from third division or fourth in england ??? :S ??? ... heh ... they are normal players ... he played good he created a goal ... last season milan even lost again gijon !!! heh !! the team is back ... ronaldinho is coming back ... !!! wait watch then critisize ... you watched the milan - varese match ... ronaldinho played good ... you don't have to say shit about him then that he played good ... when you watch him playin bad then you say he's bad ... you're worse then the media homies !!! :S

Last edited:

jamrock

just want to say, he is one of the greatest players to ever play for barca, he have us 3 great seasons, 1 good one, and was shit in his last year

but for those 3 seasons, he was the best player in the world and would make it into my greatest barca team of all time, pity he has become a fat fuck, but he still has time to reclaim his place as one of the 5 best players in the world

[FCB]Messi[10

just want to say, he is one of the greatest players to ever play for barca, he have us 3 great seasons, 1 good one, and was shit in his last year

but for those 3 seasons, he was the best player in the world and would make it into my greatest barca team of all time, pity he has become a fat fuck, but he still has time to reclaim his place as one of the 5 best players in the world

yeah he still does. All he needs is to get back in shape and start doing all those tricks he use to do in Barca like in the 05/06 season, back when Ronaldinho was the great Ronaldinho.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let`s not be quick to judge other people`s reasons for liking a player. Football preferences are irrational as well and people will always have their reasons. Ronaldinho brought Barca many new fans and overall was a very positive figure in FC Barcelona history.

ranjix

Jefecito
Let`s not be quick to judge other people`s reasons for liking a player. Football preferences are irrational as well and people will always have their reasons. Ronaldinho brought Barca many new fans and overall was a very positive figure in FC Barcelona history.
I agree.:beer2:

Ish Kabibble

I watched about the first 60 minutes of Milan's friendly with the L.A. Galaxy. Ronnie looked very, very good for the first time out. He made some brilliant passes and he really looked like he was having fun out there. I hope he has a great season for them and reminds everyone of how good he was in Barcelona. :2145960713mundoemot

[FCB]Messi[10

I watched about the first 60 minutes of Milan's friendly with the L.A. Galaxy. Ronnie looked very, very good for the first time out. He made some brilliant passes and he really looked like he was having fun out there. I hope he has a great season for them and reminds everyone of how good he was in Barcelona. :2145960713mundoemot

yeah I saw that game also. He made some good passes and played very well. He did some of his tricks during the game and the crowd enjoyed having him there. Hope Dinho has a great season at Milan this year, and really show that he is one of the best. Or just come close to it ;)

Ish Kabibble

yeah I saw that game also. He made some good passes and played very well. He did some of his tricks during the game and the crowd enjoyed having him there. Hope Dinho has a great season at Milan this year, and really show that he is one of the best. Or just come close to it ;)

As long as he doesn't do well enough for Milan to beat Barcelona in the Champions League, the sky's the limit for him as far as I'm concerned. :D

[FCB]Messi[10

i get to see ronaldinho tommorrow i get to see ronaldinho tommorrow sorry i got excited!

your going to the AC MILAN VS GALAXY. Good job dude, I want to see Dinho play also. But im going to go see Barca play here at SF, Cali. Barca vs Chivas. And I got my tickets already. Hurrayyyy!!!

Ish Kabibble

your going to the AC MILAN VS GALAXY. Good job dude, I want to see Dinho play also. But im going to go see Barca play here at SF, Cali. Barca vs Chivas. And I got my tickets already. Hurrayyyy!!!

Very cool that you're getting a chance to see Barca play Chivas. Enjoy! :beer2:

Milan already played the Galaxy. They play Club America tonight in that World Football Classic thing.

Home of Barca Fans