Ronaldinho

S

Snyde

:lol:

Good 'ol Dinho. Sad that we didn't rip meelan off for 100 million by selling this useless excuse of a man.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Dida is in the twilight of his career and lost his place to Abiatti in short he has time and he is too damn old .. on the other hand

^^ exactly .. he is the dumbest footballer on the planet .. he could have had a lot more ..
he look like the next in line to head back to Brazil if he don't get in shape this season

The writing's on the wall already, now the fans are impinging on his social life Dinho will want out.

Evil

Shabazz
:lol:

Good 'ol Dinho. Sad that we didn't rip meelan off for 100 million by selling this useless excuse of a man.

We wouldn't have 2 League titles and a CL trophy in our cabinet if he was useless. He wouldn't have won FIFA world player twice if he was useless, I doubt he will ever be what he was due to his clubbing addiction or what ever, but he was never useless to us.

S

Snyde

We wouldn't have 2 League titles and a CL trophy in our cabinet if he was useless. He wouldn't have won FIFA world player twice if he was useless, I doubt he will ever be what he was due to his clubbing addiction or what ever, but he was never useless to us.
"useless excuse of a man" != useless. :rolleyes:

J

Jordzibob

This has really pissed me off, its so stupid of him when he's being given a major opportunity with Milan this season, they are looking to make him into a central figure because Kaka has left and if he does well with that then he can, and surely will, improve. But this has just screwed it up. Fucks sake.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
omg guys that was just one night, btw season isn't started yet and i'm gonna repeat it Paris Saint-Germain manager Luis Fernández claimed that Ronaldinho was too focused on the Parisian nightlife rather than football....simply that is his way of life...

J

Jordzibob

Yes but the difference than was that Ronaldinho was an up and coming player with HUGE amounts of potential. Now he is a player trying to get his career back on track, and this is not how you do it. At all.

kadeng

hi there :)

i only want to say that ronnie is the best who ever played this game.. no one can surpass him!! iam sure he will be back..maybe not so good as he was in barca but even a "fat" ronaldinho is on of the best in the world! he should be the MJ of football..

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I feel sympathy towards the millions out there that think that Ronnie will be back to his best someday.. Ain't gonna happen!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Highly unlikely, yes. He was instrumental in getting the club back to the top though. One can only wonder what would have happened if we gotten Beckham (Laporta`s first choice) instead of Ronaldinho.

J

Jordzibob

=D Brilliant video. I've been looking for that for ages, it was on my piczo years ago...If I'm thinking of the right one, the soundtracks definetely sound the same. Cheers Blad :D

E

Esteve

Yeah, it's quality! No problem ;) I love how he manages to stay on his feet! One of my favourites is 0:44.

Home of Barca Fans