Ronaldinho

[FCB]Messi[10

That goal was beautiful I can't believe he actually scored that. Only world class players could do that, and of course Dinho was world class in Barca.

J

Jack-O

This old news no?
Everyone know dinho closer to manu
but we sign him bcoz of rosell after beckhm chose madrid

kadeng

[YOUTUBE]wDZ1eNlVr5A[/YOUTUBE]

he should be sleeping now in barcelona and dreaming of the match against man.city :sad:

123BARCA

i think ronnie was the best on the ball player ever and whoever comes next is gonna be great too.
really wish hed get bacjk his form and perform anywhere he is

[FCB]Messi[10

Well he has to get better at Milan now since Kaka left to Madrid. And all his team mates in Milan and the President of the club do think he can come back, and he is training more so he can do it as well. I think this season at the Serie A, he will be better then last year hopefully with some more goals and free kick goals as well.

Beast

The Observer
Got better ? got better ?
Training more ? ?

based on what ? is the training now in the night clubs near Il Duomo ? cause that's the only thing he is doing more..

However Adriano (10 goals in 16 games ) now recalled to the national team and not "he who got better and training more " .. should take Adriano as an example and role model how to overcome difficulties and get back on track

Home of Barca Fans