Ronaldinho

E

Esteve

Most definitely. Probably the only man who can save R10 at this stage.

EDIT: Well, R80 :tumbleweed:

Beast

The Observer
Retire , he is holding back Milan at least they can move on without him and play a proper formation instead of accommodating him when he can't scratch his butt over 90 minutes
Seedorf was not even bothered to talk to him on the bench he looked like a lonely man when Leo took him out

J

Jordzibob

To be fair tonight WAS an improvement on his recent performances, like I said, he at least tried.....other games he hasnt really tried at all. =[ Its sad, I'd say too early to retire, but maybe he needs to go to a team in Brazil or something....I cant believe he's only fucking 29 and this is how its turned out, 29!!

Beast

The Observer
He wasn't as bad you are right but he wasn't anything special as well .. what he did can be done by the likes of VDV or others.. not the Dinho we all saw in the liga or anything similar

back to brazil is probably Milan decision by the end of the season if he continue this way

V

Valon

I get frustrated and angry every time I see him playing. And not because I hate him.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
he nearly scored today..and also hit the cross bar (even though offsides) but somehow he still looked like sh*t today.. i have never seen him lose the ball or simply pass it away so much B4

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Should go back and play alongside Ronaldo. With the slow pace of the brazilian league they'd be unstoppable.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
If only Masimambre took control of Milan, he could without a shadow of a doubt man manage Ronaldinho back to the top of his game

Without a shadow of a doubt he would not, Ronaldinho is gone as a top class player, getting 25 million euros from Milan is the best piece of business we have done in yonks.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Yep. When we sold him (a year late IMO) it was one of the happiest days of my life. Eto'o going was a pretty good day as well.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Ronaldo dancing? He barely bother celebrating after scoring. Too much effort right there.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i was sad when giuly left though i think he should of stayed. but thats probably because he brings back so many memories for me.

C

ChuckaOwns

ROFL at Giuly, he was a legend but still, he was so clumsy and look liked he had a panic attack everytime he got on the ball.

Also, does anyone else feel sad (not overly sad obviously lol) when they think of Ronnie now and what he was. I mean what he could of become, he would of probably been the best player of all time (or in that league) if he carried on. Man he was good, and that's an understatement.

Home of Barca Fans