Ronaldinho

MJ BarcaFan

I think Ronnie's place in the Selecao (for WC 2010) is not really threatened it's just that Dunga is making Dinho doubly motivated for Brazil once more as Ronnie is vital for Brazil to win their sixth WC Title. Ronnie not playing for the qualifiers is not a big deal, what counts is the WC games in South Africa.

MinaFCB

i cant believe that it's so hard for me to accept that he and Etoo arent in Barca anymore,i know it's cause they were crucial players in Barca's recent history,it's very hard for me to accept new guys,playing on their positions,Ibra can be the best player of the world but comparing to Etoo ....huff i just hope that all i need is time but what should i do when Puyol,Xavi,Messi finish...

MinaFCB

i've been saying for months that R10 needs space,needs to play,it's obvious that Leonardo is doing a good job for him,everyone noticed that...Gazzetta wrote a lot about Ronnie's improvement.

Galning

Too bad we don't play against AC Milan in the Champions League, would love to see Ronaldinho back at Camp Nou.

[FCB]Messi[10

Too bad we don't play against AC Milan in the Champions League, would love to see Ronaldinho back at Camp Nou.

I would have liked to see Ronaldinho back at the Camp Nou instead of Eto'o because he just left our squad. I wonder if the Barca fans would applaud him is he scored on us on a free kick or something. I bet they would, Dinho was a great player for us and we appreciate that a lot.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

No pictures of Eto o and Dinho hugging before derby last night?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
he sucked vs inter and milan were dominating in the first 20 minutes and he flopped on his passes and shots. could be its just against inter but he use to be a big game player....

Home of Barca Fans