Ronaldinho

[FCB]Messi[10

Ronaldinho has been nominated for the prestigious golden bin awards. Good to see hes reclaiming his spot at the top.

do you know what the golden bin award is?? It is the cup that they give to the worst player in the Serie A. Its not a good thing to get, and especially not for Ronaldinho. :angry:

[FCB]Messi[10

He scored for Milan. Apparently he was really impressive for them today.

I am trying to find a link to watch the replay of the full game to see how good he did, but I can't find one. I am happy that he scored but it was a penalty, if he wants to prove something he needs to score from a free kick or open play shot.

[FCB]Messi[10

His passes were magnificent today.. also his tricks

Well them I am happy for him, but he should start scoring from free kicks or an open play shot. But I guess he still has it, since his passing is still great and with that pass he gave to Pato to score his Golazo was great.

Ataraxia

Probably his best game this season. Even better than Real Madrid's one in San Siro. He couldn't keep it up for the whole match because Leonardo switched to defense, but for most of it especially that 10 minutes before the penalty, he was great. He also gave Pato a great assist beside scoring the penalty. Gave Seedorf another free shot but seedorf messed up and his teamwork with Boriello and Pato were great. Too bad Kaladze had to suck and give Milan a hard time.

[FCB]Messi[10

picture1zy.png

I guess all the Dinho fans, should be thanking Leonardo since this season that he came in, Dinho is finally playing well and getting back to his former self, even though its going to take some time.

[FCB]Messi[10

yeah amazing
[YOUTUBE]_pziaggruw4[/YOUTUBE]

Just from seeing that video, you can tell that he was playing extraordinary today. His passes were mostly all perfect, and his vision for the passes were great. Definitely the best game he has played in a Milan jersey, and hopefully it won't be his last.

Home of Barca Fans