Ronaldinho

Galning

Please guys, Ronaldinho played bad both matches. He was tormented by Ramos on the left in the second match.

You're kidding me, right?
He wasn't the Ronnie as in 2006 (he never will be) but he wasn't bad. And seriously tormented by Ramos?
I think I saw another game.

[FCB]Messi[10

Please guys, Ronaldinho played bad both matches. He was tormented by Ramos on the left in the second match.

I think I was watching different games because I don't remember this. We all know he wasn't playing like when he was in his prime, but he did pretty good and has improved a lot and stepped up his game.

adil_909

Ronaldinho

Anyone been following milan recently and watching how Ronaldinho is finally starting to find some form? He's played well in the games leading up to the madrid games, played well in those games, and again today had a brilliant cross to Pato to chalk up an assist. All the while, he's smiling, doing cheeky backheels, and seems like he's having fun. Personally, I hope we see a fully fit Ronaldinho very soon, because he's a tremendous asset to the game!

adil_909

you have already a ronaldinho thread in barca history section

ahhh thats where it is, i looked through here and couldn't see one so i created a new one. i figured there had to be one somewhere, i just couldn't find it. sorry mods, you can close this or merge it, my bad!

B

Blaugrana2205

Ronaldinho is a legend, never forget the goal against villareal unbelievable !

I miss him, and its stupid, that he go away from us, but i think this was the right for both sides.

In the acutaly form he cant help barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans